ISS Aufnahme am 27.Dez

• subject: 2008/12/27 ISS observations:
    (Starboard SARJ autotrack and reflected Earth blue)

http://www.cloudynights.com/ub…_20081227_074532fints.jpg

Hi,--a series of cold transparent nights enabled imagery of the space station in
    this December morning visibility frame.As no favourable seeing was expected
    like mostly in these cold east-stream skies,there were a few surprises though.

This is one of the frames I gathered with the first selection,and the EVA work of
    the last months STS-126 mission with Endeavour is indirectly visible at the
    Starboard side of the station;we see for the first time after months an autotrack
    of the Starboard SARJ(the righter solar panel).

On another note,note the obvious Earth blue reflection(especially the Columbus-Kibo lab
    configuration seems to reflect heavily according to most frames.
    10inch Newtonian/ATK-2C manually tracked)

Best wishes_____________
    Ralf Vandebergh

• Hallo Bodo,
    Danke sehr für die Anerkennung.
    Viele Grüsse,

Ralf

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">Zitat:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Original erstellt von: Meikoma</i>
    <br />Hallo Ralf,

wieder mal ein bombastisch gutes Bild von dir!

Ich beneide dich echt um diese Bilder, sehr toll, soviel Details!

Beste Grüße
    Bodo

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

• Hallo Ralf...,

wie immer, bin ich von deiner Aufnahme begeistert, ganz große Klasse, Glückwunsch. :)

Wünsche dir einen guten Rutsch in's neue Jahr.

• Vielen Dank dafür Stefan,
    und alles gute für das neue Jahr.

Ralf

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">Zitat:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Original erstellt von: Stefan</i>
    <br />Hallo Ralf...,

wie immer, bin ich von deiner Aufnahme begeistert, ganz große Klasse, Glückwunsch. :)

Wünsche dir einen guten Rutsch in's neue Jahr.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!