Beiträge von M31Forscher im Thema „Astrotreff-emails für Spam missbraucht?“

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">Zitat:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
    From Fransisca Dikko
    Abidjan Cote D' Ivoire
    Please reply to my private email address below:
    (fransisca_dikko2002(==&gt;)gawab.com)

My Dear,

Greetings !

With due respect I write you this mail hoping that you will lend ear to my request. I got to your profile in the site in my search for a honest and trustworthy person who will assist me as my father instructed before his death, and after days of prayers I decided to contact you. I am Miss Fransisca Dikko, 22 years ,writing you from Abidjan Cote Cote d'Ivoire in West Africa.
    As the only child of my late parents,I inheritated an important sum of money from my late father who was a prominent Gold and Cocoa marchant who died in recent crisis here in Cote d'Ivoire. My mother died when I was a little child in the year 1986. I wish to request for your assistance in investing this money in lucrative venture under your directives and guidiance in your country. I want you to assist me for the transfer of this sum of Five million, five hundred thousand United State Dollars (USD5.500,000) to your account in your country hence I will give you the contact of the bank where the money is so that you can contact them immediately and discuss with them since I do not know
    much about financial issues. I will gladly give you some resonable percentage from the total sum for your assistance while I pray that you do not betray me at last. Please it is important you contact me immediately for more clearification on the next step for smooth conclusion.
    Awaiting your immediate response so that i will know my position.
    Yours Sincerely,
    Miss Fransisca Dikko
    NB:Reply to my private email address below for more explanation.
    ( fransisca_dikko2002(==&gt;)gawab.com )
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

...das ist auch illegal!

Wer ist denn uepsie?

Die Links habe ich mir nie angesehen, aber ich glaube auch, das das illegale Sachen sind. Das Problem ist nur, das ich jetzt jeden Tag die Gästebücher kontrollieren muß, um sowas möglichst schnell wieder zu entfernen, damit das nicht mal Ärger gibt wenn das da länger drinsteht....

Hallo,

kann sein das ich das auch bekommen habe - weiß aber nicht. Weil: Ich bekomme täglich über 30 solcher Scheißmails. Es werden immer mehr, auch an meine zweite Adresse, obwohl die nicht auf der Homepage veröffentlicht ist; wie kommen überhaupt welche an an die Adresse? Ich bin nur noch am löschen. Alles was keinen deutschen Betreff hat wird ungelesen gleich entfernt. Daher weiß ich nicht was ich da genau bekommen habe....

Neuerdings wird auch vor Gästebüchern nicht mehr Halt gemacht. Schon dreimal habe ich folgenden Müll da rausgelöscht, jedesmal von einem anderen Weibsbild geschrieben. Das scheint inhaltlich auch ernsterer Natur sein, aber trotzdem ist das meiner Meinung alles nur Dünnschissgelaber - halt irgendwelche Hirnis, die meinen so was ganz tolles zu sein und alle anderen wären blöd.

<font color="red"><font size="1"><i>[Textbeispiel von matss entfernt, volksverhetzender Inhalt]</i></font id="size1"></font id="red">

<font color="red"><font size="1"><i>[links von uepsie entfernt - in Deutschland illegale Inhalte]</i></font id="size1"></font id="red">