Beiträge von ocal im Thema „Discuss telescope collimation and OCAL Collimator“

No need for 200 euros. There are few domestic ideas about zwoasi120, but they all failed. And the more similar the product produced is to the original product, the more likely it is to face infringement.

Hello, I think many of your ideas are very good. Many inventions and new creations in the world are very simple. For example, after the invention of the first aspirin drug, we knew that her chemical equation was like this. It's simple, it's acetylsalicylic acid, but the problem is that it's too difficult for the first chemist to invent him. That's what I want to say.

Hello, sorry I don’t understand the meaning of (Allerdings gefällt mir das ConeCenter nicht besonders, mir ist das Cheshire lieber)very well

Hello, there is a PC version for 185 dollars, and the cost of transportation and tariffs must also be considered. One collimator can collimate all mirrors, and no collimating tool can collimate the secondary mirror better than it.

wow, thank you!

If German astronomers really need such a collimator, we are happy to let it appear in Germany

Thank you for your understanding and support

Hello, this post is completely technical. I have not released any commercial information. I hope to discuss collimation with you. I don’t know if it’s because of my profession that I can’t post such posts?

I also sent a letter from the administrator, but there is no reply yet. I am still waiting. Thank you for your reminder.

hello,I'm just talking about collimation issues, not products.If you think this way of expression is also considered as an advertisement, I can delete this thread

AND I also ask you a question. Can you tell me, if you do not have a supplier status recognized by the forum, can I post a new post in the commercial version?

Hello, welcome your reply

The star point detection can see its final result. I can correct the star point by adjusting the screw of the Primary mirror, but what should I do if there is a problem with the collimation of the secondary mirror? How to collimate by star point?

What you said is right, it can be seen that you are an expert in this field

Hello everyone, today I create a new thread about collimation. Welcome everyone to discuss it. If I have something wrong, please correct me.

Let’s focus on the collimation of the Newtonian reflecting telescope

What kind of collimation is the correct collimation?

1、I think that the essence of all reflecting telescopes is to reflect the light collected by the Primary mirror to the eyes or the camera.

So the Primary mirror we see at the end of the eyepiece must be a circle, if not, there must be a problem with the collimation

Does the picture below meet this standard?

We can see that the Primary mirror is not a circle at all, indicating that the collimation is incorrect

2、Regarding the secondary mirror, what should the secondary mirror look like?

We believe that the secondary mirror should also be round, and only the round secondary mirror can reflect the light from the circular surface of the primary mirror most reasonably.

In the first picture, the secondary mirror looks like an ellipse. Obviously, the collimation of the secondary mirror is also wrong.

What about this picture?

Can you judge whether its collimation is correct or wrong?

The red and green circles are the reference lines made by the software, these two circles are concentric with the eyepiece

I’m sending a correct collimated picture. You can find the problem with the second picture based on this picture.