Beiträge von NormanG im Thema „AstroSpots.com - internationale Standortdatenbank“

Hello Peter and all,

Holger wrote <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">Zitat:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Every single person showing up in addition would make a big difference.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

That´s exactly the main issue. All the spots i know work fine with let me say 2-3 people. As soon as one site is better known or kind of made official people take things for granted and tend to behave egoistic.

Garbage is one of the smaller problems then...

It´s always a matter of trust and good will between property owner and visitor.

In addition to this i personally do not want strange people at "my" site. When i feel like observing with a companion, i take some friends with me. In most cases i love the hobby for having silence and nature around me only.

However astrospots is a nice idea collecting at least most of the places that are offical observing sites just like in the <s>"Eifel"</s> "Rhoen" e.g.
    which you usually don´t know when not living in that country.

CS
    Norman