LZOS 100/800 ultimate APO telescope ***Strehl 0.98

• For sale myLZOS 100/800 ultimate visual and photo APO telescope, which is absolutely like NEW condition, with zero marks of usage!

Lenses never cleaned, just used air blower! I used it many nights, and it is SUPERB performer. It is hand selected, and best item possible, and Annyversary model, which costs new approx 4500 euros shipped!!

I am second owner, while first owner was famous binocular expert, Dr. Holger Merlitz, who help in desing MS binoculars, and wrote that book.

What is excellent, it have high quality, precisely made, and smooth working 2" built in extender, which can be very fast and very easily extended as showed in picture in ad. I extension in racked in, then you have LOTS of free backocuss, approx 24cm, which allows you to use any binoviewer setup, and/or any photo setup!

Telescope is equipped with 2 inch Starlight strong focusser, and optics have amazingly high Strehl 0.987!! Scope comes with papers and test certificate as shown in pctures in ad.

I bought that scope via Markus Ludes, who inspect it and collimate beore shipping to me, and I paid it 3300 euros!

Thats is same price I ask now for it, where I additionally get built that excellent brass long handle like showed on pcit with scope, which make it more usable and more quality instrument!

I will also include APM Deluxe Guiding Scope 50mm + APM 20mm WA Reticle eyepiece! Deskription of this item: APM Deluxe Guiding Scope 50mm with precise helical focuser + APM 20mm WA Reticle eyepiece with big 70 degrees FOV - high quality crosshair.

Focal ratio - f/4.1
    Focal length - 205mm

So, my price for item set is 3300 euros, and I will cover shipping costs to anywhere in world, so dont miss that opportunity to get it!

You have only one chance or that!

Contact me at denis0007dl att gmail.com

Kind regards
    CS
    Denis, binoviewers expert

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!