Leica BIG, WORLDBEST binoviewer + accessories

• Worlds sharpest Leica binoviewer with all prisms inside. This model, and Leica with mirrors becomes world most popular binoviewers for most demanding astronomers, and daytime observers, not without reason!

They are mine most usefull binoviewers! That says all!

Binoviewer is SUPERCHARGED and MODIFIED!

This binoviewers is suitable for most demanding observers!
    It EASILY kills any binoviewer like even BIG Carl Zeiss (yes, its truth), Baader Mark V, TeleVue BinoVue, Binotron 27 etc on Planets, splitting stars, with amazing sharpness and contrast!
    Its a Planet and double stars killer!
    There is as well NOTICABLE LESS scatter when looking Planets vs any other binoviewers!
    You dont trust?
    Try it out and you will see!
    Excellent and best possible addition to your premium APO, Newton, Mak Newt or any other telescope!

Specifications:

- highest quality prisms with 28mm diameter, and with 26mm Clear Aperure on each eyepeice side - SUPERCHARGED (vs originally 22mm Clear Aperture)
    - 25mm Clear Aperture on telescope side-SUPERCHARGED (vs originally 22mm Clear Aperture)
    - all prisms highest quality and highest polished possible, with highest light transmittion
    - NO ANNOYING POLARISATION EFFECT LIKE COMMON BINOVIEWERS HAVE!
    - custom made CNC machined high quality INOX made T2 connection on the telescope side
    - Baader 1.25 inch fine focusing eyepiece holders, with inner bronze compression ring, which does not leave any marks on your eyepieces
    - possible fine diopter adjustment on each eyepeice side
    - weight: 850g
    - IPD (interpupilar distance): from 55mm to 75mm

Binoviewer is ready to use in telescopes!
    In setup are included:

- 1x Premium, HIGH QUALITY Leica binoviewer fully Made in Germany
    - 1x Baader Quick Changer (T2 female - Zeiss Micro Bajonet)
    - 1x Baader T2 to 1.25 inch adapter
    - 1x 1.25 inch plastic male protective cover for back side of binoviewer
    - 2x 1.25 inch plastic female protective covers for front side of binoviewer

Optics and mechanics Made in Germany!

Supercharge certificate included and signed by me (showed on last pictures in ad).
    Included lifetime support, free cleaning, free collimation, and I can provide you free collimation instructions if needed!

Price for item is 1150 USD and it include shipping worldwide.
    I accept PayPal, bank money transfer, Western Union or cash on hands.

Contact me at denis0007dl att gmail.com

Kind regards and all best
    CS
    Denis, binoviewers expert

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!