Carl Zeiss angled binoviewer + accessories

• 2 pieces available for sale, one in blac colour, and one in creamy white colour!

After I sold first unit of this kind of Zeiss binoviewer, I received many more requests about this Zeiss bino......
    So, here they are!
    I had hard time to find them in excellent condition like these!
    These binoviewers are very rare, and only ones who have deeply engraved Carl Zeiss logo on binobody, and as well deeply engraved serial number!

Let me teach you something about this binoviewer: firstly, thats very old binoviewer, and when I sayed very old, I mean 45-50 years old!

These binoviewers can be found used for sale time by time, but there are many problems:

***all of them have fungus inside optics, more or less, when carefully inspected
    ***all of them have scratches inside optics, more or less, when carefully inspected
    ***most of them have many chipped paint parts
    ***most of them have mechanical damages or not working
    ***most of them have defects between beamsplitter
    ***most of them have chipped prism glass
    ***most of them have dirty glasses inside covering unknown issues inside binoviewer

Converting this bino for astro usage, is very expensive.
    I did two custom made CNC machines T2 male thread adapters on eyepeice sides, made from highest quality ALU metal.
    On back side, I made T2 bayonet, made from highest quality INOX metal.

What make this binoviewer very special is:

***binoviewer is angled at 45 degrees, so you dont need to use any other prism or diagonal
    ***item have very unusual inner all prism system. On cube beamsplitter, there is cemented one more cube beamsplitter, which is not actually beamsplitter, but second prism do tottal reflection under 45 degrees incoming light-no other binoviewer in world have such excellent setup.
    As final result, there is incredible optical performance, with unusual (huge) light transmittion, not imaginable for that time of production.
    Sharpness and contrast stayed above nowdays Mark V, Binotron 27 etc premium binoviewers!
    So all in all, both mechanical and optical performance, look and feel about it, is rellay AMAZING, and its small word for this described-you will know what I think once you get it!

There is also one more excellent thing, and very usefull as well: this bino containts built in Carl Zeiss made angled prism, so you dont need to use any additional diagonal!

Binoviewer is built like a TANK!
    It contains bronze like one of building materials, and I add high quality ALU and INOX to round this high quality optical and mechanical story.

Specifications:

- clear aperture on all sides 18.5mm
    - prism edges are origianlly blackened
    - all optics and mechanics high quality
    - high light transmittion
    - NO ANNOYING POLARISATION EFFECT LIKE COMMON BINOVIEWERS HAVE!
    - custom made, high quality ALU T2 male connections on each eyepeice side when you remove 1.25 inch eyepeice holders, so you can use them for many other applications simultaneously, for example for photo and visual, etc etc.
    - custom made CNC machined INOX made T2 connection on the telescope side, same connection as have Baader Mark V binoviewer
    - possible easy collimation if necessary by shifting eyepeice holder plates only, so you dont need to open binoviewer, and you dont need touch/shift prisms
    - weight: 850 grams with installed Baader Helicall eyepeice holders, and 900 grams with installed Blue self centring eyepeice holders
    - light path: 12.05cm with installed Baader Helicall eyepeice holders, and 12.75cm with installed Blue self centring eyepeice holders!
    - IPD (interpupilar distance): from 54mm to 76mm

Optics and mechanics Made in Germany!
    Binoviewer is ready to use in telescopes!

In setup are included:

- 1x Carl Zeiss binoviewer Made in Germany
    - 1x Baader Quick Changer (T2 female - Zeiss Micro Bajonet)
    - 2x eyepeice holders on your wish (let me know which ones you want, Baader Helicall, or self centring Blue eypeiece holders?)
    - 1x Baader T2 to 1.25 inch adapter
    - 1x 1.25 inch plastic male protective cover for back side of binoviewer
    - 2x 1.25 inch plastic female protective covers for front side of binoviewer

Included lifetime support, free cleaning, free collimation, and I can provide you free collimation instructions if needed!

Price for binoviewer is 470 Euros and it include shipping worldwide.
    I accept PayPal, bank money transfer, Western Union or cash.

Contact denis0007dl att gmail.com

Kind regards and all best
    CS
    Denis, binoviewers expert

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!