Beiträge von Ullrich im Thema „Meade LPI Imager ?“

Das hier habe ich in einer amerikanischen Produktbewertung gefunden:

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">Zitat:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Don't Believe the ads.
    Whether intentional or not, Meade falsely advetises the ability to use the LPI with a PC. PC is mentioned a half dozen times in the ads. Upon receiving the Autosuite and Imager, I was very dissappointed that the USB cable was only 3'. I called Meade to see if a longer cable could be purchased. It can't. The rude and unsympathetic customer service rep. said that the LPI is designed to be used in the field, thus only a laptop can be used for imaging (unless you keep a PC outdoors). When I confronted the service rep with the ad, he said marketing should consult with the engineers! Sad that a service rep knows more than the President of Marketing. Meade offers no remedy. I have spent thousands on Meade products in the past months, but never again. I've had other issues with their service department. There is always a tremendous phone wait, rude reps, unreturned phone messages and a "tough luck" attitude. I'm sure I can't do worse elsewhere. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Bewertung: 3 von 10 möglichen Punkten.
    Irgendwelche Fragen?

Gruß

ullrich