Beiträge von JogiNet im Thema „Discuss telescope collimation and OCAL Collimator“

Hello, this post is completely technical. I have not released any commercial information.

Hi ocal,

yes - you are right - you have not mentioned anything "commercial" so far.

I don’t know if it’s because of my profession that I can’t post such posts?

As I am a regular user, I am not in the position to tell you what to do and what not to do.

I only wanted to point out that your post may be of commercial background.

As your profession is building collimation-aids you will probably not seek advice from other users.

I had expected the discussion on how to collimate to finally lead into something like "why not use my products".

If that was not your intention and if your post really is about technical issues, I apologize.

Also, I appreciate that you have contacted the admin in order to follow the rules and also that your answers come in a polite way.

That's why I gave you the "thumbs up" in my post above.

Best regards, Jochen

Hello Ocal,

I don't know if I understand you correctly: do you have questions on collimation or do you want to share a tutorial?

As you are situted in Hefei/China and as your user name is "ocal": is it perhaps that your post is of commercial nature and

do you want to introduce the "Electronic Collimator" of Ocal company in Hefei to us?

Regards, Jochen