Beiträge von gerritsytze im Thema „Okulare für APM 100-45 ED APO ?“

Hallo Bernie

The Delos and the Delites are nearly parfocal, the Morpheus (and also the Vixen) needs re-focusing, but refocus is done very quickly even at 110x with the 5mm; the optics are of good quality, changing eyepieces takes far more time then to re-focus...
    I still recommend the Morpheus 17.5mm because its the best 17-18mm eyepiece with long eyerelief for only Euro 245.= each.
    Avoid the 14mm Morpheus it has un-acceptable color aberrations in the fast (F#5.5) APM binocular, its the 'lemon' in the Morpheus line...

Gerrit

Zitat:
    "Wer von EUCH nutzt auch ein solches Teil und für welche Okulare habt Ihr Euch entschieden ?"
    (Englische Sprache):

These are my eyepieces for my APM 100 ED 45 degree version, 23mm aperture.
    Note: I'm wearing glasses;
    22mm Vixen LVW: sharp in the Center, a little bit astigmatism, also remarkable sharp at the edge, some lateral color, very comfort for the eye, NO MORE available!
    17.5mm Morpheus: very sharp in the center, but surprisingly soft at the edge, especial at the 8 'O clock hour position , the 10 year older Vixen LVW 22mm beats the 17.5mm Morpheus near the edge of the field, some minor lateral color also, also very comfort for the eye, despite huge field of 76 degree.
    12mm Delos: very sharp in the center and edge, almost a perfect eyepiece for the APM, 2.15mm exit pupil size, 46x magnification, and a large 1.56 degree field, very comfort for the eye especial if you wear glasses.
    9mm Delite: smaller apparent field then the Delos, Morpheus and Vixen, near perfect eyepiece, perfect eyepiece focal-length for viewing small galaxies with the APM, also useful for the moon.
    5mm Delite: 110x magnification, for the moon only.

I also tested the true aperture of the APM 100mm with a complex expanded Helium Neon laser beam trough the eyepiece: 99mm! just 1mm short...

Gerrit van der Veen, Die Niederlande