Beiträge von denis0007dl

For sale pair of brandnew, unused APM Ultra Flat Field 18mm Eyepiece 65 deg FOV.
    I get them, with my APM 120mm APO binoculars, but I use other eyepeices.

That is newest run, with all flat 1.25 inch barell.
    I prefeer sell pair!

Price for each eyepeice is 80 euros with included shipping worldwide.
    Contact denis0007dl att gmail.com

For sale TS-Optics 125mm f/7.8 FPL53 + Lanthanum APO.

This is couple days old item, special ordered and made by my requirements!
    It is used only once!

I wanted to built binoscope with this scope, and ordered only one item, but realised that building binoscope with this scope would be too heavy for my taste (over 20kg tottal setup), and bit too big!

Scope show ZERO false colours on any object on any magnification!

Item is hand selected by Wolfgang Ransburg from TS, and on item is made star test to find best stock item!

Item have 3 inch strong TS rack and pinion focuser, with long 122mm travel, instead 2.5 inch focuser!
    Also, scope have LONG 190mm available backfocus (finally compatibile with any binoviewers usage-binoviewers friendly, etc), instead originally 120mm!
    Also, scope is equipped with two Losmandy long 196mm plates!

Perfect collimation is done by TS!

So, scope tube is cutted (shortened) by TS engineers, tube is newly repainted, added larger and stronger focuser, added Versatile Dovetail Mounting Base for Finder Scopes - Deluxe, added two Losmandy plates, and item is HAND SELECTED!!

Focuser payload capacity is 6kg, and it costs addditionally 400 euros + shipping!

Specifications:

Aperture: 125 mm
    Focal length: 975 mm
    Focal ratio: f/7.8
    Objective: Air-spaced 2-element lens - adjustable
    Special glasses: FPL53 from Ohara (Japan) + lanthanum glass
    Coating: Fully multi-coated

Price for such ordered new item is above 2100 EUROS shipped, and waiting time is 2-3 months!!

My price for this special item is 1500 euros or 1839 USD only with included shipping anywhere in the world, and item is instantly available.

So, price is approx 70 percent only of new price, and item is used only once!

[/img]https://postimg.org/image/l1vzxcaj9/[/img]

[/img]https://postimg.org/image/6jysow139/[/img]

[/img]https://postimg.org/image/nkhoxmr05/[/img]

Kind regards and all best
    CS
    Denis, binoviewers expert

2 pieces available for sale, one in blac colour, and one in creamy white colour!

After I sold first unit of this kind of Zeiss binoviewer, I received many more requests about this Zeiss bino......
    So, here they are!
    I had hard time to find them in excellent condition like these!
    These binoviewers are very rare, and only ones who have deeply engraved Carl Zeiss logo on binobody, and as well deeply engraved serial number!

Let me teach you something about this binoviewer: firstly, thats very old binoviewer, and when I sayed very old, I mean 45-50 years old!

These binoviewers can be found used for sale time by time, but there are many problems:

***all of them have fungus inside optics, more or less, when carefully inspected
    ***all of them have scratches inside optics, more or less, when carefully inspected
    ***most of them have many chipped paint parts
    ***most of them have mechanical damages or not working
    ***most of them have defects between beamsplitter
    ***most of them have chipped prism glass
    ***most of them have dirty glasses inside covering unknown issues inside binoviewer

Converting this bino for astro usage, is very expensive.
    I did two custom made CNC machines T2 male thread adapters on eyepeice sides, made from highest quality ALU metal.
    On back side, I made T2 bayonet, made from highest quality INOX metal.

What make this binoviewer very special is:

***binoviewer is angled at 45 degrees, so you dont need to use any other prism or diagonal
    ***item have very unusual inner all prism system. On cube beamsplitter, there is cemented one more cube beamsplitter, which is not actually beamsplitter, but second prism do tottal reflection under 45 degrees incoming light-no other binoviewer in world have such excellent setup.
    As final result, there is incredible optical performance, with unusual (huge) light transmittion, not imaginable for that time of production.
    Sharpness and contrast stayed above nowdays Mark V, Binotron 27 etc premium binoviewers!
    So all in all, both mechanical and optical performance, look and feel about it, is rellay AMAZING, and its small word for this described-you will know what I think once you get it!

There is also one more excellent thing, and very usefull as well: this bino containts built in Carl Zeiss made angled prism, so you dont need to use any additional diagonal!

Binoviewer is built like a TANK!
    It contains bronze like one of building materials, and I add high quality ALU and INOX to round this high quality optical and mechanical story.

Specifications:

- clear aperture on all sides 18.5mm
    - prism edges are origianlly blackened
    - all optics and mechanics high quality
    - high light transmittion
    - NO ANNOYING POLARISATION EFFECT LIKE COMMON BINOVIEWERS HAVE!
    - custom made, high quality ALU T2 male connections on each eyepeice side when you remove 1.25 inch eyepeice holders, so you can use them for many other applications simultaneously, for example for photo and visual, etc etc.
    - custom made CNC machined INOX made T2 connection on the telescope side, same connection as have Baader Mark V binoviewer
    - possible easy collimation if necessary by shifting eyepeice holder plates only, so you dont need to open binoviewer, and you dont need touch/shift prisms
    - weight: 850 grams with installed Baader Helicall eyepeice holders, and 900 grams with installed Blue self centring eyepeice holders
    - light path: 12.05cm with installed Baader Helicall eyepeice holders, and 12.75cm with installed Blue self centring eyepeice holders!
    - IPD (interpupilar distance): from 54mm to 76mm

Optics and mechanics Made in Germany!
    Binoviewer is ready to use in telescopes!

In setup are included:

- 1x Carl Zeiss binoviewer Made in Germany
    - 1x Baader Quick Changer (T2 female - Zeiss Micro Bajonet)
    - 2x eyepeice holders on your wish (let me know which ones you want, Baader Helicall, or self centring Blue eypeiece holders?)
    - 1x Baader T2 to 1.25 inch adapter
    - 1x 1.25 inch plastic male protective cover for back side of binoviewer
    - 2x 1.25 inch plastic female protective covers for front side of binoviewer

Included lifetime support, free cleaning, free collimation, and I can provide you free collimation instructions if needed!

Price for binoviewer is 470 Euros and it include shipping worldwide.
    I accept PayPal, bank money transfer, Western Union or cash.

CS

2 MORE PIECES AVAILABLE FOR SALE!!

This is most successful and most selling Carl Zeiss binoviewers ever!!
    Not without reason: prisms big enough, and VERY low price, and most important, high quality optics and mechanics, all Made in Germany!!

It is longer time DISCOUNTED model, so it wont be produced never more!

Item is in very good used condition!
    Mechanics works shooth and precise!
    Collimation is setted on 100%, and if needed to adjust, can be done very easily with only simple shifting eyepeice holders plates!

Binoviewer is already SUPERCHARGED and MODIFIED!

With Supercharge Service:

- you absolutely do not loose in opticall performance
    - performance is not affected by anything like additional internal reflections or simillar
    - you get more Clear Aperture in your binoviewer
    - you can catch more light, especially if you use shorter focal lenght telescopes
    - you are able using longer focal lenght eyepeices with bigger FOV

Specifications:

- high quality all metal design of binobody
    - easy collimation possible
    - high quality all prisms
    - high quality polished all prism surfaces
    - all prims system inside
    - all prisms edges are additionally BLACKENED
    - prisms diameter is 25mm
    - 25mm Clear Aperture (SUPERCHARGED), instead 23mm Clear Aperture originally on left eyepeice side
    - 25mm Clear Aperture (SUPERCHARGED), instead 23mm Clear Aperture originally on right eyepeice side
    - 25mm Clear Aperture (SUPERCHARGED), instead 23mm Clear Aperture originally on telescope side
    - NO ANNOYING POLARISATION EFFECT LIKE COMMON BINOVIEWERS HAVE
    - bino have 2 air-to-glass surfaces less than any other binoviewer made for astronomy on market, and this results with better light transmittion, less scattered light, more sharpness, and much more contrast
    - SUPER STRONG, REAL SELF CENTRING, 1.25 inch eyepiece holders, modified and installed with help of CNC machines
    - eyepeice holders have inner compression ring which holds eyepeices in center
    - compression ring is WIDE, and it is made from PETF material, so locking eyepeices inside holders does not leave any marks on your eyepieces
    - CUSTOM MADE, HIGHEST QUALITY INOX T2 bayonet on the telescope side - same connection as have Baader Mark V binoviewer
    - IPD (interpupilar distance): from 55mm to 75mm
    - light path: 11.3cm
    - weight: 600 grams

Binoviewer is ready for usage in any telescope!

In setup are included:

Supercharge certificate included and signed by me (showed on last pictures in ad).
    Included lifetime support, free cleaning, free collimation, and I can provide you free collimation instructions if needed!!

Real Carl Zeiss optics and mechanics, so no compromise!
    Satisfaction guaranteed!
    Price of 490 USD include fully tracked airmail priority worldwide shipping.

CS

3 MORE PIECES AVAILABLE FOR SALE!!

This is most successful and most selling Carl Zeiss binoviewers with LARGE all prisms inside!!
    Not without reason: big prisms enough which allow using any 1.25 inch eyepeices without any vignetting in whole FOV, very affordable price, and most important, high quality optics and mechanics, all Made in Germany!!
    Over 30 binoviewers of these series I sold so far!

It is longer time DISCOUNTED model, so it wont be produced never more!
    This is exact model on which is based Baader Mark V binoviewer, so Mark V is just COPY of these binoviewers!!

Item is in very good used condition!
    Mechanics works shooth and precise!
    Collimation is setted on 100%, and if needed to adjust, can be done very easily with only simple shifting eyepeice holders plates!

Binoviewer is already SUPERCHARGED and MODIFIED!

With Supercharge Service:

- you absolutely do not loose in opticall performance
    - performance is not affected by anything like additional internal reflections or simillar
    - you get more Clear Aperture in your binoviewer
    - you can catch more light, especially if you use shorter focal lenght telescopes
    - you are able using longer focal lenght eyepeices with bigger FOV

Specifications:

- high quality all metal design of binobody
    - easy collimation possible
    - high quality all prisms
    - high quality polished all prism surfaces
    - all prims system inside
    - all prisms edges are additionally BLACKENED
    - prisms diameter is 30mm
    - 30mm Clear Aperture (SUPERCHARGED), instead 28mm Clear Aperture originally on left eyepeice side
    - 28mm Clear Aperture (SUPERCHARGED), instead 26mm Clear Aperture originally on right eyepeice side
    - 30mm Clear Aperture (SUPERCHARGED), instead 28mm Clear Aperture originally on telescope side
    - NO ANNOYING POLARISATION EFFECT LIKE COMMON BINOVIEWERS HAVE
    - SUPER STRONG, REAL SELF CENTRING, 1.25 inch eyepiece holders, modified and installed with help of CNC machines
    - eyepeice holders have inner compression ring which holds eyepeices in center
    - compression ring is WIDE, and it is made from PETF material, so locking eyepeices inside holders does not leave any marks on your eyepieces
    - T2 bayonet connection on the telescope side, and accepts originally Baader GPCs
    - light path: 11.9cm
    - weight: 700 grams

Binoviewer is ready for usage in any telescope!

In setup are included:

Supercharge certificate included and signed by me (showed on last pictures in ad).
    Included lifetime support, free cleaning, free collimation, and I can provide you free collimation instructions if needed!!

Satisfaction guaranteed!
    Price of 730 Euros include fully tracked airmail priority worldwide shipping.

CS

For sale, never used, Skywatcher 120 ED APO Pro!
    This was my wife present, but I already have APM 152 APO, so this will not need me :)

That is latest run of these telescope!!

I additioanlly added two longer Vixen style rails, so fonction of second one is actually like handle!

I also additionally added INOX screws which holds second plate!

These high-end telescope feature premium Ohara FPL-53 extra-low dispersion glass for the ED element, which significantly reduces chromatic aberration, and top quality German Schott glass for the matching Crown element.

Specification:

-- Aperture: 120mm
    -- Focal length: 900mm
    -- Photographic speed: f/7.5
    -- Limiting visual magnitude: 13m1
    -- Resolution: 0,96"
    -- Focuser: Crayford with 2" - 1,25" and T2 - 1:11 micro transmission
    -- Tube weight: 5.2kg
    -- Tube length: 960 mm
    -- Tube diameter: 120mm

This set include 2" original Skywatcher diagonal, Skywatcher 28mm 2 inch eyepeice, original 9x50 straight finderscope, alu case, and case keys!

Shipping worldwide is included in price of 835 euros!!
    Contact denis0007dl at gmail.com

CS

For sale, never used, Skywatcher 120 ED APO Pro!
    This was my wife present, but I already have APM 152 APO, so this will not need me :)

That is latest run of these telescope!!

I additioanlly added two longer Vixen style rails, so fonction of second one is actually like handle!

I also additionally added INOX screws which holds second plate!

These high-end telescope feature premium Ohara FPL-53 extra-low dispersion glass for the ED element, which significantly reduces chromatic aberration, and top quality German Schott glass for the matching Crown element.

Specification:

-- Aperture: 120mm
    -- Focal length: 900mm
    -- Photographic speed: f/7.5
    -- Limiting visual magnitude: 13m1
    -- Resolution: 0,96"
    -- Focuser: Crayford with 2" - 1,25" and T2 - 1:11 micro transmission
    -- Tube weight: 5.2kg
    -- Tube length: 960 mm
    -- Tube diameter: 120mm

This set include 2" original Skywatcher diagonal, Skywatcher 28mm 2 inch eyepeice, original 9x50 straight finderscope, alu case, and case keys!

Shipping worldwide is included in price of 980 euros!!

Contact me directly on denis0007dl att gmail.com

CS

I buy these matched pair for filters approx 4 months ago from Telescope Service Germany, in hope I will use them with binoculars, but that never survived.

So, they are unused, and in like new condition, matched pair!

Ultra High Contrast Filter for observing and photography of planetary and other emission nebulae.

Made in Germany!

-Transmits Lines H-beta, [O III] and H-alpha
    -Enhances contrast of planetary and oher emission nebulae
    -Blocks undesired wavelength ranges
    -Scratch- and moisture resistant anti reflex coating
    -Excellent carrier material
    -Can be screwed into 2" eyepieces or other accessories with equivalent thread

Price for each filter is 133 euros with included shipping worldwide.

CS

For sale APM 152 f-7.9 ED Apo telescope.
    This is latest version, purchased approx 1 month ago, with fully rotatable, Rack and Pinion very strong 3.7 inch focuser.

Item is in like NEW condition, without any traces of usage!

Thats hand picked item from Markus Ludes as best stock unit!

Scope have beautifull creamy white colour, like with some chrystals in paint-looks beautifull!

Optical performance is really amazing, and provide really colour free images, with excellent sharpness and contrast!!
    It is also suitable for any binoviewer usage, so you can reach focus with binoviewers without need of using any GPC!!

This focuser have Quick Lock mechanism to hold any equipment, which is really excellent feature in this new model with 3.7 inch focuser!!

Test report included and showed on last picture in ad: high Strehl 0.965!!

Item comes with original transport case!
    Sale is worth for Europe only this time, becasue whole setup is very heavy!

Special features:

- Very high quality processed and of convincingly good optical quality
    - Colorless optics with FLP51 glass
    - Precise 3.7 "focuser with 1:10 mirco reduction for heavy accessories
    - With f / 7 ideal for visual and photographic purposes
    - CNC tube rings

The new 152-1200ED is also supplied with extensive accessories. Inside the quality Aluminium transport case you will find not only a fantastic value telescope but also a newly designed 3,7" focuser, CNC tube rings incorporating a carrying handle, 330mm Losmandy style dovetail and finder bracket.

Traditional APM quality has been applied in all areas. The new 3,7" focuser is a Rack and Pinion type, with 1:10 focusing. It remains rigid under high loads making it suitable for imaging. The attention to detail extends to areas like the 2" and 1.25" eyepiece adapters. These use a new design of collar clamp, far superior to the common brass compression rings found on lesser designs. Also new is our 2" APM Fast Lock adapter now .

As optional photo accessory for the ED Apo 152 f/1200 , we recommend our Riccardi Flattener APO Reducer 0.75xM82 (the focal length is reduced to 900mm at f / 5.9) or our Riccardi APO Flattener Model 2 for APO's. (please look recommended products)

With the new 152-1200ED we believe we have created an Apochromatic Refractor of incomparable performance and value in its category.

Delivery contains:

- Optical tube
    - 1 Pair of tuberings
    - 3,7 inch focuser with 1:10 microfocusing
    - 3 inch Losmandy-style dovetail
    - shoe for finderbracket
    - carrying Case
    - adapter M82 x 1 ID
    - adapter M82 x 1 OD to M68 x 1 ID
    - adapter M68 x 1 OD to M63 x 1 ID
    - adapter M63 x 1 OD to 2" APM Fast Lock

Price of new item is approx 3950 euros shipped!!

My price for this scope is 2800 euros only with included shipping anywhere in Europe!!

If you want APM 2 inch Diagonalprism with fast-lock and ultra broadband coating, like showed on picture, I can add it for additional 150 euros only, and item is in like new condition (new costs 195 euros + shipping costs).
    Manfrotto mount is of course not included in setup!

Pictures on follow:

https://s26.postimg.org/b2dztfyl5/IMG_20170921_144526.jpg

https://s26.postimg.org/w0k5riyft/IMG_20170921_144629.jpg

https://s26.postimg.org/4siq6fz6h/IMG_20170921_144722.jpg

https://s26.postimg.org/qg7ogvzkp/IMG_20170921_144740.jpg

https://s26.postimg.org/j1icoidp5/0229-1280x838.jpg

You can contact me also directly on denis0007dl att gmail.com

CS

For sale Nagler 13mm T6 eypeeices in pair, in like new condition.
    Thats latest TeleVue run, with improved coatings and optics as well over previous runs!

Items are in like new condition, and have only subtile signs of usage in 1.25 inch adapter from compression ring, so there are no set screw marks on it!

Optics untouched!

Excellent for usage alsone or in binoculars, or binoviewers!

Front and back original covers included, but I dont have boxes for them.

Price for each item is 210 euros with included shipping anywhere in world.

Kind regards and all ebst
    CS

2 PIECES AVAIABLE FOR SALE!

For sale HIGH QUALITY, real Carl Zeiss creamy white binoviewers!

Binoviewers are already SUPERCHARGED and MODIFIED!

These are model on which is based Baader Mark V binoviewer, so Mark V is just COPY of these binoviewers!!

Items are in excellent condition, optically and mechanically, especially for its age!
    These are NOT GREY old ones, these are LAST run from Zeiss before they were discounted forever!

Eyepeice holders are real self centring, modified and installed with help of CNC machines.
    Mechanics works extremly shooth and precise.
    Collimation is setted on, and if needed to adjust, can be done very easily with only simple shifting eyepeice holders, so no need shifting and touching prisms, which is common problem with Mak V.

Binoviewers are ready for usage in any telescope!
    In setup are included Baader Quick Changer (T2 female - Zeiss Micro Bajonet) and Baader T2 to 1.25 inch adapter - all shown on picture in ad.

With Supercharge service:

--you absolutely do not loose in opticall performance
    --performance is not affected by anything like internal reflections and simillar
    --opticall performance is improved a LOT, and you get much more Clear Aperture on your binoviewer
    --you can catch more light from your fast scopes
    --you are able using longer focal lenght eyepeices with bigger FOV.

Specifications:

---REAL SELF CENTRING, super strong 1.25 inch eyepiece holders
    ---30mm prisms
    ---NO ANNOYING POLARISATION EFFECT LIKE COMMON BINOVIEWERS HAVE!!
    ---on left eyepiece side there is 30mm CA prisms (Supercharged), while on Mark V it is 28mm CA
    ---on right eyepiece side there is 28mm CA prisms(Supercharged), while on Mark V it is 26mm CA
    ---on telescope side you have full 30mm CA prisms (Supercharged), while on Mark V it is 28mm CA
    ---T2 bayonet connection on the telescope side, and accepts originally Baader GPCs
    ---all metal design
    ---easy collimation possible
    ---accepts Baader GPCs (simply screw them on back side of binoviewer, same like on Mark V

Buying an item, you have lifetime support and service like free collimation, explanation how to do collimation by yourself at home easily (noone in world wont give you such explanations supported with pictures), and you get free lifetime cleaning or any repair if needed if I can fix.

Satisfaction guaranteed!
    Price include fully tracked airmail worldwide shipping.

CS

1 piece SOLD, 1 piece avaiable!

Worlds sharpest Leica binoviewers, with all prisms inside.
    Optics and mechanics in excellent condition.

Binos are SUPERCHARGED and MODIFIED!

These binoviewers are suitable for most demanding observers!!

They EASILY kills any binoviewer like Baader Mark V, or BinoVue, or Binotron 27, on Planets, or splitting stars, with amazing sharpness!
    Its a Planet and double stars killer!!
    There is as well NOTICABLE LESS scatter when looking Planets vs any other binoviewers!
    You dont trust?
    Try it out and you will see!
    Excellent and best possible addition to your premium APO, Newton, Mak Newt or any other telescope!

Specifications:

- highest quality prisms with 28mm diameter, and with 26mm Clear Aperure on each eyepeice side-SUPERCHARGED (vs originally 22mm Clear Aperture)
    - 25mm Clear Aperture on telescope side-SUPERCHARGED (vs originally 22mm Clear Aperture)
    - all prisms highest quality and highest polished possible, with highest light transmittion
    - NO ANNOYING POLARISATION EFFECT LIKE COMMON BINOVIEWERS HAVE!!
    - custom made CNC machined INOX made T2 connection on the telescope side, same connection as have Baader Mark V binoviewer
    - REAL SELF CENTRING super strong 1.25 inch eyepiece holders
    - weight: 850g

Binoviewers are ready to use in telescopes!
    Setup include Baader Quick Changer and custom made CNC machined alu T2 to 2 inch telescope adapter, balckened inside, and with support to use 2 inch filters on back side.

Optics and mechanics Made in Germany!

Price for each item is 1150 USD and it include shipping worldwide.
    I accept PayPal, bank money transfer, Western Union or cash.

CS

For sale HIGH quality APM Apo Astrograph 107-700 mm - f-6.5, in like NEW condition!
    Optics untouched!
    Mechanics wotks smooth, and without any traces of usage!

This item is hand picked from Markus Ludes, as best unit avaiable from this serie!!

Amazing visual and photograph tool!
    Item show ZERO false colours even at magnification 350x, using Vixen HR 2mm eyepeice!!
    Excellent for binoviewers usage, and it have enough back focus no matter which binoviewer you use!

I am selling this only becasue I am passing on 6 inch APO refractor!

Strehl 0.98 - test report included with telescope!
    I additionally paid for Wellenform Testreport 120 euros!
    Also, I addditionally paid for Wellenform tuning to get maximum performance out 240 euros!
    Total costs of this scope is 2150 euros, so tottal price with Testreport and Wellenform tuning, is 2510 euros + shipping costs!

My asking price for telescope is 1365 euros only with included shipping anywhere in world!

Additional datas:

High-end colour-corrected 3-lens apochromatic refractor for visual observing and with the optional Riccardi 0.75x Reducer-Flattener or the optional 2,5" flattner from TS also for astrophotography - fitted for large CCD cameras.

Airspaced 3-lens system, with FPL 53 glas, certainly fully multicoated. The optical quality is good, better than diffraction limited and show no chromatic aberration even at highest power , in-focus ! The Apo is a great photo-visual working horse.

Firstclass APM 3" Rack and Pinion Focuser , 360? rotatable with brass compression ring and mounted finder shoe. The rotation enables you to bring your photographic equipment in the required position. This focuser has a high loading capacity, can be locked and offers a 1:10 fine focusing mechanism.

Large fully corrected field of view, because of big 3" focuser and the optional reducer/flattner.

Specifications:

Type of telescope: Triplet Apo Refractor with Super ED Element
    Lens: Triplet Apo with Super ED Element from Ohara FPL 53
    Color: white
    Tube material: Aluminium
    Aperture: 107 mm
    Focal ratio: f/6.5
    Focal length: 700 mm
    Coating: Multicoated
    Resolution: 1.07"
    Limit value: 11.9 mag
    Max. useful visual power: 210 x
    Backfokus: 180 mm
    Focuser: 3" APM Focuser, 360? rotatable, with 1:10 Micro Focusing
    Connection to eyepiece: 75 mm thread, 2" and 1 1/4" with adapter
    Viewfinder: Finder base, not finder included
    Tube diameter: 114 mm
    Length during observing: 665 mm
    Transportation length: 580 mm
    Dewcap diameter: 145 mm
    Width of tuberings: 2 Tuberings each 24 mm
    Threads in tuberings: 1/4" 5 x
    Distance of threads: zentric, 60.2 mm and 62 mm Distance
    Tube weight: 13.4 lb incl. Tuberings
    Included accessories: Adapter to 2" and 1 1/4" with Brass Clamp, Tubering Set, Carrying Handle, Dovetail, 2 Dustcaps, Aluminium Case
    Total weight: ca. 15.4 lb
    Eyepiece adapter: to 2" and 1.25"

-------------------------------------------------------

For sale with this setup avaiable strong tripod with fluid head!

Manfrotto 509HD VIDEO PRO + Manfrotto 545B PRO Alu Tripod
    All in like NEW condition, without any trace of usage!
    Tottal price was 1100 euros.

I can do 750 euros for this additional tripod + head setup, which holds and work with this scope beautifully, and can carry much larger and heavier scopes!

For sale HIGH quality APM Apo Astrograph 107-700 mm - f-6.5, in like NEW condition!
    Optics untouched!
    Mechanics wotks smooth, and without any traces of usage!

This item is hand picked from Markus Ludes, as best unit avaiable from this serie!!

Amazing visual and photograph tool!
    Item show ZERO false colours even at magnification 350x, using Vixen HR 2mm eyepeice!!
    Excellent for binoviewers usage, and it have enough back focus no matter which binoviewer you use!

I am selling this only becasue I am passing on 6 inch APO refractor!

Strehl 0.98 - test report included with telescope!
    I additionally paid for Wellenform Testreport 120 euros!
    Also, I addditionally paid for Wellenform tuning to get maximum performance out 240 euros!
    Total costs of this scope is 2150 euros, so tottal price with Testreport and Wellenform tuning, is 2510 euros + shipping costs!

My asking price for telescope is 1899 euros only with included shipping anywhere in world!

Additional datas:

High-end colour-corrected 3-lens apochromatic refractor for visual observing and with the optional Riccardi 0.75x Reducer-Flattener or the optional 2,5" flattner from TS also for astrophotography - fitted for large CCD cameras.

Airspaced 3-lens system, with FPL 53 glas, certainly fully multicoated. The optical quality is good, better than diffraction limited and show no chromatic aberration even at highest power , in-focus ! The Apo is a great photo-visual working horse.

Firstclass APM 3" Rack and Pinion Focuser , 360? rotatable with brass compression ring and mounted finder shoe. The rotation enables you to bring your photographic equipment in the required position. This focuser has a high loading capacity, can be locked and offers a 1:10 fine focusing mechanism.

Large fully corrected field of view, because of big 3" focuser and the optional reducer/flattner.

Specifications:

Type of telescope: Triplet Apo Refractor with Super ED Element
    Lens: Triplet Apo with Super ED Element from Ohara FPL 53
    Color: white
    Tube material: Aluminium
    Aperture: 107 mm
    Focal ratio: f/6.5
    Focal length: 700 mm
    Coating: Multicoated
    Resolution: 1.07"
    Limit value: 11.9 mag
    Max. useful visual power: 210 x
    Backfokus: 180 mm
    Focuser: 3" APM Focuser, 360? rotatable, with 1:10 Micro Focusing
    Connection to eyepiece: 75 mm thread, 2" and 1 1/4" with adapter
    Viewfinder: Finder base, not finder included
    Tube diameter: 114 mm
    Length during observing: 665 mm
    Transportation length: 580 mm
    Dewcap diameter: 145 mm
    Width of tuberings: 2 Tuberings each 24 mm
    Threads in tuberings: 1/4" 5 x
    Distance of threads: zentric, 60.2 mm and 62 mm Distance
    Tube weight: 13.4 lb incl. Tuberings
    Included accessories: Adapter to 2" and 1 1/4" with Brass Clamp, Tubering Set, Carrying Handle, Dovetail, 2 Dustcaps, Aluminium Case
    Total weight: ca. 15.4 lb
    Eyepiece adapter: to 2" and 1.25"

-------------------------------------------------------

For sale with this setup avaiable strong tripod with fluid head!

Manfrotto 509HD VIDEO PRO + Manfrotto 545B PRO Alu Tripod
    All in like NEW condition, without any trace of usage!
    Tottal price was 1100 euros.

I can do 750 euros for this additional tripod + head setup, which holds and work with this scope beautifully, and can carry much larger and heavier scopes!

Contact denis0007dl ett gmail.com

For sale in like new condition mechanically and optically, TS binoviewer which is Supercharged, which means you get as follow:

***25mm Clear Aperture (Supercharged) prisms on each eyepiece side, instead 20mm Clear Aperture prisms like in original setup
    ***25mm Clear Aperture (Supercharged) prisms on telescope side, instead 22mm Clear Aperture prisms like in original setup.

This binoviewer is also modified: on telescope side it is added CNC custom made high quality INOX T2 bayonet, same like Mark V bino have, so it is fully compatibile with Baader Quick Changer system!
    Metal original case showed on pictures is included!

Binoviewer new price is 203 USD + shipping costs.
    Supercharge Service costs 100 USD.
    CNC custom made high quality INOX T2 bayonet costs 130 USD.
    -------------------------------------------------------------

Tottal costs would be 433 USD + shipping costs.

My price is USD 279 only, and include shipping worldwide by priority airmail fully tracked service.
    Shipping by your instructions if needed!

With Supercharge Service you have:
    ***FREE lifetime support and service like FREE collimation
    ***explanation how to do collimation by yourself at home easily (noone in world wont give you such instructions)
    ***FREE lifetime cleaning
    ***FREE repair service if needed in case I can fix issue!

Signed Supercharge Certificate included - showed on last picture in add, as well lifetime support, free cleaning, free collimation, and I can provide you free collimation instructions if needed!!

Contact me on denis0007dl att gmail.com

For sale in very good used condition Astro-Physics Baader Mark V binoviewer.

Optics is in like new condition, without any chipped edges on glass, whitout any coating issues, so absolutely like new optically.
    Collimation is 100% setted on!
    Mechanics works extremly well and fine.

Binoviewer is already Supercharged, and signed Supercharge Certificate is included - showed on last picture in ad!!

With Supercharge you got as follow:

---on left eyepiece side you get 30mm Clear Aperture prisms (Supercharged), while originally it is 28mm Clear Aperture
    ---on right eyepiece side you get 28mm Clear Aperture prisms(Supercharged), while originally it is 26mm
    ---on telescope side you have full 30mm Clear Aperture prisms (Supercharged), while originally it is 28mm Clear Aperture.

With Supercharge Service you have:

***FREE lifetime support and service like FREE collimation
    ***explanation how to do collimation by yourself at home easily (noone in world wont give you such instructions)
    ***FREE lifetime cleaning
    ***FREE repair service if needed in case I can fix issue!

Contact me on denis0007dl att gmail.com

Price of USD 899 only, include shipping worldwide by priority airmail fully tracked service.
    Shipping by your instructions if needed!

For sale premium Lunt Engineering HDC XWA 5mm eyepiece, NEW, never used.
    Three pieces avaiable, so you an grab your binoviewer pair!!

All in original boxes unopened.
    Amazing performers, in pair with much more expensive Ethos.
    All are waterproof!

Specifications:

---eye releaf 15mm
    ---waterproof
    ---110 deg huge FOV!!

It can be used as 1.25 inch and 2 inch eyepeice-2 inch adapter is included.

Price of new item is 235 euros.
    My price for each 5mm is 171 euros with included PayPal fees.

Shipping worldwide is 15 euros.

For sale amazing APM 10x50 ED APO magnesium binocular, in like new condition!

It have superbly better sharpness, contrast, without false colours vs already excellent Lunt MS series.
    APM ED APOs show more stars, darker sky background, much more details on any daytime or nighttime objects vs Lunts MS binoculars.

Included in package:

***APM 10x50 ED APO binocular
    ***Tripod Adapter
    ***Carrying Bag
    ***Carrying Strap
    ***Lens Caps
    ***Eyepiece Caps

Specifications:

Font lens diameter: 50 mm
    Number of lenses: Eyepieces with 5 Lenses in 4 Groups
    Coating: FMC
    Exit pupil: 5 mm
    eye relief: 20mm
    Interpupillary distance: 56mm - 74mm
    Diopter compensation: +/- 10 dpt
    Close focusing distance: 10 m
    Objective angle of view: 6.5?
    Field of view at 1000m (m): 114 m
    Luminosity: 25.00
    Twilight factor: 22.4
    Photo tripod thread: With included Tripod Adapter 1/4" Thread
    Dimensions: 190 mm x 215 mm x 72 mm
    Weight: 1339 g

Price of new item is 449 euros + shipping costs.
    My price is 299 euros only.

Shipping anywhere worldwide is 18 euros only fully tracked and insured.

https://s21.postimg.org/o3gz9d…70315_125929_1040x780.jpg

https://s29.postimg.org/tcga6n…70315_125941_1040x780.jpg

https://s14.postimg.org/lyiu9e…70315_125757_1040x780.jpg

https://s14.postimg.org/z6bgya…70315_130014_1040x780.jpg

Zum Verkauf erstaunliche APM 20x70 ED APO Magnesium Fernglas , in einem neuwertigen Zustand!

Es haben hervorragend bessere Schärfe, Kontrast, ohne Falschfarben vs bereits hervorragende Lunt MS-Serie.
    APM und apos zeigen mehr Sterne, dunkler Himmel im Hintergrund, viel mehr Details zu jeder Tages- oder Nachtzeit Objekte vs Lunts MS Fernglas .

Es enthält original Box, Papiere, Halterung Universal Stativ .....
    Der Preis ist nur 430 euros mit Versand überall weltweit enthalten.

Kontakt denis0007dl att gmail.com

https://s3.postimg.org/vp9vwjuqr/IMG_20170214_42316.jpg

https://s18.postimg.org/ppqiw2e8p/938680_2.jpg

For sale TMB 1.8x ED barlow, with original box and front and back covers, in like new condition!!
    Optics like new, untouched an clean, scratch and fungus free!

This item was from last run, and costs 490 euros + shipping costs!

This brlow is longer time discounted, and it produce brighter image, as well better contrast, and smaller stars vs Carl Zeiss barlow 2x!
    If you dont trust, test it by yourself, and you will see!

My price is 323 euros with included shipping worldwide.
    Shippig by your instructions if needed.

Contact denis0007dl att gamil.com

For sale amazing magnesium binocular, in like new condition!

It have superbly better sharpness, contrast, without false colours vs already excellent Lunt MS series.
    APM ED APOs show more stars, darker sky background, much more details on any daytime or nighttime objects vs Lunts MS binoculars.

Include original box, papers, universal tripod mount.....
    Price is 375 euros only.
    Shipping worldwide 30 euros.

Zu verkaufen 2.5 "Hexafoc Zahnstangenfokussierer, mit SEHR HOHER Belastbarkeit!
    Es hae NULL-Verschiebung, und es ist unbenutzt, weil ich nehme es von meinem ES 127mm FCD-100 Kohlefaser APO Teleskop.
    Es enthält zwei Stücke von 2,5 "Verlängerung Rohre, die Sie einfach auf Schraubenzieher, und Sie haben sehr universelle Setup!
    Preis ist 210 Euro nur mit eingeschlossenem Verschiffen irgendwo in der Welt.

https://i.imgsafe.org/32ffd152f6.jpg

https://i.imgsafe.org/3302439d35.jpg

https://i.imgsafe.org/3304121f81.jpg

Zu verkaufen erstaunliche Magnesium-Binokel, alle in wie neu Zustand:

APM 10 x 50 ED APO - 308 Euro
    APM 20x70 ED APO - 513 Euro

Alle verwendeten einmal am Tag, und an einer Nacht, und haben hervorragend bessere Schärfe, Kontrast, ohne falsche Farben vs bereits ausgezeichnete Lunt MS Serie.
    APM ED APOs zeigen mehr Sterne, dunkleren Himmel Hintergrund, viel mehr Details über jeden Tag oder Nacht Gegenstände vs Lunts MS-Ferngläser.

Alle gehören original Box, Papiere, universelle Stativhalterung .....

Versand weltweit 30 euros.

For sale amazing magnesium ED APO binoculars, all in like new condition:

APM 10x50 ED APO - 350 euros
    APM 16x70 ED APO - 600 euros
    APM 20x70 ED APO - 600 euros

All used once at day, and at one night, and have superbly better sharpness, contrast, without false colours vs already excellent Lunt MS series.

All include original box, papers, universal tripod mount.....

Shipping worldwide 35 euros.