Beiträge von denis0007dl

18 pieces were available for sale
    (6 pieces sold so far)

I had luck to found and pick up all USA stock of these items with excellent optics and mechanics, so these are very last items after I pick up, made and sold all European items!

Thats most successful, most selling, Carl Zeiss binoviewers ever!!
    Not without reason: prisms big enough, and VERY low price, and most important, high quality optics and mechanics, all Made in Germany!!

Excellent optical and mechanicall condition!
    Mechanics works shooth and precise!
    Collimation is setted on 100%, and if needed to adjust, can be done very easily with simple shifting eyepeice holders plates!

Binoviewer is already SUPERCHARGED and MODIFIED!

That is tottaly NEWLY IMPROVED version!
    What is improved in this version?

1. additionally custom made expensive, high quality ALU T2 male adapters on each eyepeice side! Because that, each user can switch between any T2 photo and/or visual desirable equipment! It is possible even to combine sides, where on one eyepeice side, you can use eyepeices, and on other side you can use some quality cameras, or any other equipment you want! That turns binoviewer to multi-universal system

2. becasue custom made T2 adapters, very easy collimation can be done by shifting these adapter plates! Once collimation is achieved, it stays SUPER STRONG in place

3. additionally custom made highest quality INOX T2 bayonet on telescope side which support popular Baader Glass Path Correctors (GPC)

4. tottaly newly repainted whole binobody

Specifications:

- high quality all metal design of binobody
    - high quality all prisms
    - high quality polished all prism surfaces
    - high light transmittion
    - easy collimation possible
    - all prisms edges additionally BLACKENED
    - prisms diameter 25mm
    - 25mm Clear Aperture (SUPERCHARGED), instead 23mm Clear Aperture originally on left eyepeice side
    - 25mm Clear Aperture (SUPERCHARGED), instead 23mm Clear Aperture originally on right eyepeice side
    - 25mm Clear Aperture (SUPERCHARGED), instead 23mm Clear Aperture originally on telescope side
    - NO ANNOYING POLARISATION EFFECT LIKE COMMON BINOVIEWERS HAVE
    - bino have 2 air-to-glass surfaces less than any other binoviewer made for astronomy on market, and this results with better light transmittion, less scattered light, more sharpness, and much more contrast
    - CUSTOM MADE, HIGHEST QUALITY INOX T2 bayonet on the telescope side - (accepts Baader Glass Path Correctors).
    - IPD (interpupilar distance): from 55mm to 75mm

I offer you several different setups:

Setup No. 1. BASIC SETUP, price 334 EUROS with included fully tracked shipping anywhere worldwide:
    -1x Supercharged Carl Zeiss binoviewer
    -2x custom made T2 plates on each eyepiece side
    -1x INOX T2 bayonet on the telescope side (accepts Baader Glass Path Correctors)
    -here you can buy/add any T2 eyepeice holders you want like Baader ClickLocks, or Baader Helicall, or Baader Ultrashort, or Blue self centring etc.

Setup No. 2. DELUXE SETUP, price 575 EUROS with included fully tracked shipping anywhere worldwide:
    -2x Baader ClickLock eyepiece holders
    -1x INOX T2 bayonet on the telescope side (accepts Baader Glass Path Correctors)
    -1x Baader Heavy Duty Quick Changer
    -1x Baader T2 to 1.25 inch telescope adapter
    -2x 1.25 inch plastic female protective covers for front side of binoviewer
    -1x 1.25 inch plastic male protective cover for back side of binoviewer

Supercharge certificate included and signed by me (showed on picture in ad).
    I cover shipping anywhere worldwide for any setup!
    Included lifetime support, free cleaning, free collimation, and I can provide you free collimation instructions if needed!!

Real Carl Zeiss optics and mechanics, so no compromise!
    Satisfaction guaranteed!

Contact me via forum or via email denis0007dl et gmail.com

Kind regards and all best
    CS
    Denis, binoviewers expert

18 pieces were available for sale
    (6 pieces sold so far)

I had luck to found and pick up all USA stock of these items with excellent optics and mechanics, so these are very last items after I pick up, made and sold all European items!

Not without reason: prisms big enough, and VERY low price, and most important, high quality optics and mechanics, all Made in Germany!!

Collimation is setted on 100%, and if needed to adjust, can be done very easily with simple shifting eyepeice holders plates!

1. additionally custom made expensive, high quality ALU T2 male adapters on each eyepeice side! Because that, each user can switch between any T2 photo and/or visual desirable equipment! It is possible even to combine sides, where on one eyepeice side, you can use eyepeices, and on other side you can use some quality cameras, or any other equipment you want! That turns binoviewer to multi-universal system

2. becasue custom made T2 adapters, very easy collimation can be done by shifting these adapter plates! Once collimation is achieved, it stays SUPER STRONG in place

3. additionally custom made highest quality INOX T2 bayonet on telescope side which support popular Baader Glass Path Correctors (GPC)

Specifications:

- prisms diameter 25mm
    - 25mm Clear Aperture (SUPERCHARGED), instead 23mm Clear Aperture originally on left eyepeice side
    - 25mm Clear Aperture (SUPERCHARGED), instead 23mm Clear Aperture originally on right eyepeice side
    - 25mm Clear Aperture (SUPERCHARGED), instead 23mm Clear Aperture originally on telescope side
    - bino have 2 air-to-glass surfaces less than any other binoviewer made for astronomy on market, and this results with better light transmittion, less scattered light, more sharpness, and much more contrast
    - CUSTOM MADE, HIGHEST QUALITY INOX T2 bayonet on the telescope side - (accepts Baader Glass Path Correctors).

Setup No. 1. BASIC SETUP, price 334 EUROS with included fully tracked shipping anywhere worldwide:
    -here you can buy/add any T2 eyepeice holders you want like Baader ClickLocks, or Baader Helicall, or Baader Ultrashort, or Blue self centring etc.

Setup No. 2. DELUXE SETUP, price 575 EUROS with included fully tracked shipping anywhere worldwide:
    -2x Baader ClickLock eyepiece holders

Included lifetime support, free cleaning, free collimation, and I can provide you free collimation instructions if needed!!

Satisfaction guaranteed!

Contact me via forum or directly via email denis0007dl et
    gmail.com

CS

18 pieces tottal available for sale!!

Specifications:

- prisms diameter 25mm

Setup No. 1. BASIC SETUP, price 385 USD:

Setup No. 2. DELUXE SETUP, price 660 USD:

Satisfaction guaranteed!

Contact me via inbox or via eamil denis0007dl att gmail.com

CS

After long 6 months, here is finally available 1 piece of these!!

That is tottaly NEWLY IMPROVED version of amous Carl Zeiss world sharpest binoviewer, with cube beamsplitter and mirrors inside!!

1. there are additionally custom made, CNC machined, expensive and high quality metal T2 male adapters on each eyepeice side! Because that option, each user can switch between any T2 photo and/or visual desirable equipment! It is possible even to combine sides, where on one eyepeice side, you can use eyepeices, and on other side you can use some quality camera, or any other equipment you want! No other binoviewer can do that!! That turn binoviewer to multi-universal system!!

2. becasue custom made T2 adapters, very easy collimation can be done by shifting these adapter plates! Once collimation is achieved, it stays SUPER STRONG in place!!

3. there is additionally custom made, CNC machined highest quality INOX T2 bayonet on telescope side

4. added/included a pair of expensive and popular Baader ClickLock adapters as eyepeice holders which can be very easily replaced or changed

5. added/included Baader Heavy Duty T2 QuickChanger - much stronger holding of binoviewer vs previous included model, and there are finally ZERO marks on your binoviewer, while previously included cheaper model leaves set screw marks on binoviewer T2 bayonet!

Binoviewer is MODIFIED!
    This binoviewer is suitable for most demanding observers!!

It provide ULTRA SHARP images of any observed object, no matter if you observe at daytime or at night sky!!
    Its excellent and best possible addition to your premium APO, Newton, Mak Newt or any other telescope!

Collimation is setted on 100%, and if needed to adjust, can be done very easily with only simple shifting eyepeice holders plates!

Specifications:

- highest quality mirrors, scratch proof, with highest light transmittion, with 25mm diameter, and 23mm Clear Aperure on each eyepeice side
    - highest quality cube beamsplitter with 25mm diameter, and 23mm Clear Aperure on scope side
    - custom made, CNC machined, expensive and high quality metal T2 male adapters on each eyepeice side - multi-universal system
    - very popular Baader 1.25 inch ClickLock eyepeice holders
    - possible fine diopter adjustment on each eyepeice side
    - custom made CNC machined, highest quality INOX made T2 bayonet on telescope side
    - weight: 600g only with intalled Baader ClickLock eyepeice holders
    - IPD (interpupilar distance): from 55mm to large 77mm

In setup are included:

- 1x Premium Leica binoviewer Made in Germany
    - 2x Baader ClickLock T2 eyepeice holders
    - 1x Baader Heavy Duty T2 QuickChanger
    - 1x Baader T2 to 1.25 inch adapter
    - 1x 1.25 inch plastic male protective cover for back side of binoviewer
    - 2x 1.25 inch plastic female protective covers for front side of binoviewer

Optics and mechanics Made in Germany!

Item is in used, overall excellent condition!

Price for item is 1350 USD and it include shipping anywhere worldwide.
    I accept PayPal, bank money transfer, Western Union or cash on hands.

Contact me directly to denis0007dl et gmail.com

CS

Two of these are already sold last week, and thats last unit! I dont know when next same one will be available for sale!

That is tottaly NEWLY IMPROVED version of Leica world sharpest binoviewer, with cube beamsplitter and mirrors inside!!

1. there are additionally custom made, CNC machined, expensive and high quality metal T2 male adapters on each eyepeice side! Because that option, each user can switch between any T2 photo and/or visual desirable equipment! It is possible even to combine sides, where on one eyepeice side, you can use eyepeices, and on other side you can use some quality camera, or any other equipment you want! No other binoviewer can do that!! That turn binoviewer to multi-universal system!!

2. becasue custom made T2 adapters, very easy collimation can be done by shifting these adapter plates! Once collimation is achieved, it stays SUPER STRONG in place!!

3. there is additionally custom made, CNC machined highest quality INOX adapter on telescope side, which have thread to support any Baader GPCs (Glass Path Correctors), so any user can simply screw in any Baader GPC on back side of binoviewer - very simply and very usefull option for most of users!!

4. added/included a pair of expensive and popular Baader ClickLock adapters as eyepeice holders which can be very easily replaced!

5. added/included Baader Heavy Duty T2 QuickChanger - much stronger holding of binoviewer vs previous included model, and there are finally ZERO marks on your binoviewer, while previously included cheaper model leaves set screw marks on binoviewer T2 bayonet!

6. new improved/better look!

Binoviewer is SUPERCHARGED and MODIFIED!

Its excellent and best possible addition to your premium APO, Newton, Mak Newt or any other telescope!

Collimation is setted on 100%, and if needed to adjust, can be done very easily with only simple shifting eyepeice holders plates!

Specifications:

- highest quality mirrors, scratch proof, with highest light transmittion, with 26mm diameter, and 24.5mm Clear Aperure on each eyepeice side-SUPERCHARGED (vs originally 22mm Clear Aperture)
    - highest quality cube beamsplitter with 26mm diameter, and 24.5mm Clear Aperure on scope side-SUPERCHARGED (vs originally 20mm Clear Aperture)

- custom made, CNC machined, expensive and high quality metal T2 male adapters on each eyepeice side - multi-universal system

- custom made CNC machined, highest quality INOX made T2 bayonet on telescope side, with thread to support any Baader GPCs (Glass Path Correctors)
    - weight: 850g with intalled Baader ClickLock eyepeice holders

Binoviewer is ready to use in telescopes!

In setup are included:

In setup are included:

Item is in used, overall excellent condition!

Price for item is 1153 euros and it include shipping anywhere worldwide.

Contact me directly to denis0007dl att gmail.com

CS

For sale myLZOS 100/800 ultimate visual and photo APO telescope, which is absolutely like NEW condition, with zero marks of usage!

Lenses never cleaned, just used air blower! I used it many nights, and it is SUPERB performer. It is hand selected, and best item possible, and Annyversary model, which costs new approx 4500 euros shipped!!

I am second owner, while first owner was famous binocular expert, Dr. Holger Merlitz, who help in desing MS binoculars, and wrote that book.

What is excellent, it have high quality, precisely made, and smooth working 2" built in extender, which can be very fast and very easily extended as showed in picture in ad. I extension in racked in, then you have LOTS of free backocuss, approx 24cm, which allows you to use any binoviewer setup, and/or any photo setup!

Telescope is equipped with 2 inch Starlight strong focusser, and optics have amazingly high Strehl 0.987!! Scope comes with papers and test certificate as shown in pctures in ad.

I bought that scope via Markus Ludes, who inspect it and collimate beore shipping to me, and I paid it 3300 euros!

Thats is same price I ask now for it, where I additionally get built that excellent brass long handle like showed on pcit with scope, which make it more usable and more quality instrument!

I will also include APM Deluxe Guiding Scope 50mm + APM 20mm WA Reticle eyepiece! Deskription of this item: APM Deluxe Guiding Scope 50mm with precise helical focuser + APM 20mm WA Reticle eyepiece with big 70 degrees FOV - high quality crosshair.

Focal ratio - f/4.1
    Focal length - 205mm

So, my price for item set is 3300 euros, and I will cover shipping costs to anywhere in world, so dont miss that opportunity to get it!

You have only one chance or that!

Contact me at denis0007dl att gmail.com

Kind regards
    CS

That is tottaly NEW and IMPROVED version of Leica world sharpest Leica binoviewer, with cube beamsplitter and mirrors inside!!

3. there is additionally custom made, CNC machined highest quality INOX adapter on telescope side, which have thread to support any Baader GPCs (Glass Path Correctors), so any user can simply screw in any Baader GPC on back side of binoviewer - very simply and very usefull option for most of users!!

4. added/included a pair of expensive and popular Baader ClickLock adapters as eyepeice holders which can be very easily replaced!

6. new improved/better look!

Specifications:

- highest quality mirrors, scratch proof, with highest light transmittion, with 26mm diameter, and 24.5mm Clear Aperure on each eyepeice side-SUPERCHARGED (vs originally 22mm Clear Aperture)
    - highest quality cube beamsplitter with 26mm diameter, and 24.5mm Clear Aperure on scope side-SUPERCHARGED (vs originally 20mm Clear Aperture)

- custom made CNC machined, highest quality INOX made T2 bayonet on telescope side, with thread to support any Baader GPCs (Glass Path Correctors)
    - weight: 850g with intalled Baader ClickLock eyepeice holders

In setup are included:

Price for item is 1350 USD and it include shipping anywhere worldwide.

CS

For sale TeleVue Ethos 6mm and 13mm, all new and absolutely unused.
    I actually get Ethos 21mm, 13mm and 6mm for gift, and decide to keep only 21mm for finder eyepiece, and 13mm and 6mm wont serve me while I 99% of time use binoviewers.

All comes with original packaging, original covers, original papers, boxes etc.

Price for Ethos 6mm is 402 euros with included shipping anywhere worldwide!

Price for Ethos 13mm is 420 euros with included shipping anywhere worldwide!

Contact me directly at denis0007dl ett gmail.com

CS

Worlds sharpest Leica binoviewer with all prisms inside. This model, and Leica with mirrors becomes world most popular binoviewers for most demanding astronomers, and daytime observers, not without reason!

They are mine most usefull binoviewers! That says all!

This binoviewers is suitable for most demanding observers!
    It EASILY kills any binoviewer like even BIG Carl Zeiss (yes, its truth), Baader Mark V, TeleVue BinoVue, Binotron 27 etc on Planets, splitting stars, with amazing sharpness and contrast!
    Its a Planet and double stars killer!
    There is as well NOTICABLE LESS scatter when looking Planets vs any other binoviewers!
    You dont trust?
    Try it out and you will see!
    Excellent and best possible addition to your premium APO, Newton, Mak Newt or any other telescope!

Specifications:

- highest quality prisms with 28mm diameter, and with 26mm Clear Aperure on each eyepeice side - SUPERCHARGED (vs originally 22mm Clear Aperture)
    - 25mm Clear Aperture on telescope side-SUPERCHARGED (vs originally 22mm Clear Aperture)
    - all prisms highest quality and highest polished possible, with highest light transmittion
    - NO ANNOYING POLARISATION EFFECT LIKE COMMON BINOVIEWERS HAVE!
    - custom made CNC machined high quality INOX made T2 connection on the telescope side
    - Baader 1.25 inch fine focusing eyepiece holders, with inner bronze compression ring, which does not leave any marks on your eyepieces
    - weight: 850g

In setup are included:

- 1x Premium, HIGH QUALITY Leica binoviewer fully Made in Germany
    - 1x Baader Quick Changer (T2 female - Zeiss Micro Bajonet)

Supercharge certificate included and signed by me (showed on last pictures in ad).
    Included lifetime support, free cleaning, free collimation, and I can provide you free collimation instructions if needed!

Price for item is 1150 USD and it include shipping worldwide.

CS

16mm and 10mm are reserved, but if I get buyer for whole set, I give advantage to buyer of whole set!

If there is no buyer for whole set till Sunday, I will split sale!!

For sale Carl Zeiss Abbe Ortho II set in like NEW condition, with original front and back covers, original bags,
    and original stickers.
    All have proper field stops, like should be!

Price or each eyepeice is 875 euros, or 3500 euros or whole set.
    Shipping worldwide 20 euros.

I accepts PayPal, bank money transfer, or cash on hands.
    Contact me at denis0007dl at gmail.com

CS

For sale Carl Zeiss Abbe Ortho II set in like NEW condition, with original front and back covers, original bags,
    and original stickers.
    All have proper field stops, like should be!

Price or each eyepeice is 875 euros, or 3500 euros or whole set.

Contact me at denis0007dl at gmail.com

CS

For sale TMB Supermonocentric 18mm and 21mm pairs LIKE NEW. They are no longer made, and discounted, and impossible to found, espeically in bino pairs!

Each focal lenght is made in 50 pieces ONLY, and each eyepiece was cost approx 520 euros with included shipping.

My price for 1 eyepeice is 599 euros.

Contact me on denis0007dl et gmail.com

CS

For sale Carl Zeiss Abbe Ortho II set in like NEW condition, with original front and back covers, original bags, and original stickers.
    All ield stops proper, like should be!

Price or each eyepeice is 999 euros.
    I preeer sell set, but drop me email i you are interested to buy one or more.

Contact me to denis0007dl at gmail.com

CS

For sale APM 82mm 90deg ED-Apo Binocular, NEW in double box packed!

Thats latest run, with newest APM logo, and improved internal bafling system!

Original box included, without eyepeices!

Price for item is 1650 USD, or 1390 euros, with included shipping anywhere in world.
    Usual price for item is approx 2400 euros with included shipping worldwide.

Contact me on denis0007dl ett gmail.com

CS

For sale APM 82mm 90deg ED-Apo Binocular, NEW in double box packed!

Thats latest run, with newest APM logo, and improved internal bafling system!

Price for item is 1910 USD, or 1550 euros, with included shipping anywhere in world.
    Usual price for item is approx 2400 euros with included shipping worldwide.

You save is HUGE 60%!!

Contact me at denis0007dl ett gmail.com

CS

This is most successful and most selling Carl Zeiss binoviewers ever!
    Not without reason: prisms big enough, and VERY low price, and most important, high quality optics and mechanics, all Made in Germany!

It is longer time DISCOUNTED model, so it wont be produced never more!

Item is in very good used condition!

With Supercharge Service:

- you absolutely do not loose in opticall performance
    - performance is not affected by anything like additional internal reflections or simillar
    - you get more Clear Aperture in your binoviewer
    - you can catch more light, especially if you use shorter focal lenght telescopes
    - you are able using longer focal lenght eyepeices with bigger FOV

Specifications:

- all prims system inside
    - all prisms edges are additionally BLACKENED
    - prisms diameter is 25mm
    - SUPER STRONG, REAL SELF CENTRING, 1.25 inch eyepiece holders, modified and installed with help of CNC machines
    - eyepeice holders have inner compression ring which holds eyepeices in center
    - compression ring is WIDE, and it is made from PETF material, so locking eyepeices inside holders does not leave any marks on your eyepieces
    - CUSTOM MADE, HIGHEST QUALITY INOX T2 bayonet on the telescope side - same connection as have Baader Mark V binoviewer
    - light path: 11.3cm
    - weight: 600 grams

Binoviewer is ready for usage in any telescope!

In setup are included:

- 1x Carl Zeiss binoviewer Made in Germany

Supercharge certificate included and signed by me (showed on last pictures in ad).
    Included lifetime support, free cleaning, free collimation, and I can provide you free collimation instructions if needed!

Satisfaction guaranteed!
    Price of 395 euros include fully tracked airmail priority worldwide shipping.
    Contact me at denis0007dl(==>)gmail.com

https://s9.postimg.org/oay65thfz/974677-1.jpg

https://s9.postimg.org/3qtc7cou7/974677-2.jpg

https://s9.postimg.org/c92sbonn3/974677-3.jpg

CS

For sale APM 120mm SD-Apo Binoculars, in like new condition.
    Thats newest run with included internal baffling system!
    Eyepeices are not incluuded.

Specifications:

Focal length: 660mm
    Prism Size: 28mm
    Dew shield ID thread: M 130 x 1-6H, 5 mm depth
    Waterproof: yes, nitrogen filled
    Focusing: Helical Focuser for each Eyepiece
    Housing: Magnesium Alloy Chassis
    Front lens diameter: 120mm
    Number of lenses: 2-Linsiger Luftspalt Apo, hintere Linse OHARA FPL 53 SD
    Coating: Hard Broadband Coating
    Multicoating
    Interpupillary distance: 54mm-75mm
    Objective angle of view: 2.4 GRD
    Photo tripod thread: 1/4-20 and 3/8"
    Dimensions: Length 27.0 inch x width (dew cap) 11.3 inch x width 9.5 inch eyepiece side x height 7.9 inch
    Weight: 9.6 kg

Full price of new item is 4450 euros shipped.

My price for item is 2900 euros or 3600 USD only with included shipping worldwide!
    So you save a LOT of money!

This item is hand picked unit!

https://s18.postimg.org/4sgkag…05-2080x1560-1040x780.jpg

https://s18.postimg.org/nxjtk8…51-2080x1560-1040x780.jpg

https://s18.postimg.org/xuuudb…0209_100449-1248x1664.jpg

https://s18.postimg.org/bvofq4…0209_100454-1248x1664.jpg

CS

I am getting out of binoviewers business tottaly, becasue my wife get ill, she get leukemia, and I want spent more time with my family!
    So, when items are sold out, they will dissapear from binoviewers market, so grab your chance before they dissapear frever!

6 PIECES WERE AVAILABLE FOR SALE!
    (5 pieces already sold)

This is most successful and most selling Carl Zeiss binoviewers with LARGE all prisms inside!
    Not without reason: big prisms enough which allow using any 1.25 inch eyepeices without any vignetting in whole FOV, very affordable price, and most important, high quality optics and mechanics, all Made in Germany!
    This is exact model on which is based Baader Mark V binoviewer, so Mark V is just COPY of these binoviewers!
    Binoviewer is already SUPERCHARGED!

- performance is not affected by anything like additional internal reflections or simillar
    - you can catch more light, especially if you use shorter focal lenght telescopes

Specifications:

- prisms diameter is 30mm
    - 30mm Clear Aperture (SUPERCHARGED), instead 28mm Clear Aperture originally on left eyepeice side
    - 28mm Clear Aperture (SUPERCHARGED), instead 26mm Clear Aperture originally on right eyepeice side
    - 30mm Clear Aperture (SUPERCHARGED), instead 28mm Clear Aperture originally on telescope side
    - SUPER STRONG, REAL SELF CENTRING, 1.25 inch eyepiece holders, modified and installed with help of CNC machines
    - compression ring is WIDE, and it is made from PETF material, so locking eyepeices inside holders does not leave any marks on your eyepieces
    - T2 bayonet connection on the telescope side, and accepts originally Baader GPCs
    - light path: 11.9cm
    - weight: 700 grams

In setup are included:

Price 697 euros include fully tracked airmail priority worldwide shipping.

Contact me denis0007 att gmail.com

CS

For sale APM 82mm 90deg ED-Apo Binocular.
    It arrived yesterday, and I used it against my APM 120 bino APO like showed in picture in ad.
    I decide to keep APM 120mm bino, so grab your chance and get APM 82mm bino APO!
    All like new, as expected!!
    Optics untouched!

Price for item is 1500 euros, with included shipping anywhere in world.
    Usual price for item is approx 2400 euros with included shipping worldwide, so you save is HUGE 60%!!

CS

For sale latest run of TeleVue Binovuew binoviewer, bought approx 2 months ago!
    It is Supercharged, and now it have full 28mm Clear Apertures on all sides, instead 27mm Clear Aperture in original setup!

Also, eyepeice holders are finally unblocked, and fine collimation is possible without opening bino and without shifting prisms!

Its in absolutely like new condition.
    Original box, T2 to 1.25 inch adapter, and original front and back covers are included.

Supercharge Certificate is included like shown on picture, signed by me!

Such bino new costed approx 1250 euros shipped, without included Supercharge Service!

My price for this item is 510 euros only is with shipping worldwide!

Contact me on denis0007dl att gmail.com

Kindregards and all best
    CS

I am getting out of binoviewers business tottaly, becasue my wife get ill, she get leukemia, and I want spent more time with my family!
    So, when items are sold out, they will disappear from binoviewers market, so grab your item before they disappear forever!

3 PIECES WERE AVAILABLE FOR SALE!
    2 PIECES ARE ALREADY SOLD!

Worlds sharpest Leica binoviewer with all prisms inside.

Bino id SUPERCHARGED and MODIFIED!

This binoviewers is suitable for most demanding observers!

It EASILY kills any binoviewer like Baader Mark V, or BinoVue, or Binotron 27, on Planets, or splitting stars, with amazing sharpness!
    Its a Planet and double stars killer!
    There is as well NOTICABLE LESS scatter when looking Planets vs any other binoviewers!
    You dont trust?
    Try it out and you will see!
    Excellent and best possible addition to your premium APO, Newton, Mak Newt or any other telescope!

Specifications:

- highest quality prisms with 28mm diameter, and with 26mm Clear Aperure on each eyepeice side-SUPERCHARGED (vs originally 22mm Clear Aperture)
    - 25mm Clear Aperture on telescope side-SUPERCHARGED (vs originally 22mm Clear Aperture)
    - all prisms highest quality and highest polished possible, with highest light transmittion
    - NO ANNOYING POLARISATION EFFECT LIKE COMMON BINOVIEWERS HAVE!
    - custom made CNC machined INOX made T2 connection on the telescope side, same connection as have Baader Mark V binoviewer
    - custom made, high quality ALU T2 male connections on each eyepeice side when you remove 1.25 inch eyepeice holders, so you can use them for many other applications simultaneously, for example for photo and visual, etc etc.
    - REAL SELF CENTRING super strong 1.25 inch eyepiece holders
    - weight: 850g

Setup include Baader Quick Changer and Baader T2 to 1.25 inch telescope adapter.

Price for item is 932 euros and it include shipping worldwide.
    I accept PayPal, bank money transfer, Western Union or cash.

CS

So, when items are sold out, they will dissapear from binoviewers market, so grab your chance before they dissapear frever!

6 PIECES WERE AVAILABLE FOR SALE!!
    (2 pieces already sold)

This is most successful and most selling Carl Zeiss binoviewers with LARGE all prisms inside!!
    Not without reason: big prisms enough which allow using any 1.25 inch eyepeices without any vignetting in whole FOV, very affordable price, and most important, high quality optics and mechanics, all Made in Germany!!
    This is exact model on which is based Baader Mark V binoviewer, so Mark V is just COPY of these binoviewers!!
    Binoviewer is already SUPERCHARGED!

Specifications:

- prisms diameter is 30mm
    - 30mm Clear Aperture (SUPERCHARGED), instead 28mm Clear Aperture originally on left eyepeice side
    - 28mm Clear Aperture (SUPERCHARGED), instead 26mm Clear Aperture originally on right eyepeice side
    - 30mm Clear Aperture (SUPERCHARGED), instead 28mm Clear Aperture originally on telescope side
    - T2 bayonet connection on the telescope side, and accepts originally Baader GPCs
    - light path: 11.9cm
    - weight: 700 grams

In setup are included:

Price 860 USD include fully tracked airmail priority worldwide shipping.

Contact me denis0007 att gmail.com

CS

Astronomik UHC Filter bought from Telescope Service Germany.
    Its still in unopened original box.

Ultra High Contrast Filter for observing and photography of planetary and other emission nebulae.
    Made in Germany!!

-Transmits Lines H-beta, [O III] and H-alpha
    -Enhances contrast of planetary and oher emission nebulae
    -Blocks undesired wavelength ranges
    -Scratch- and moisture resistant anti reflex coating
    -Excellent carrier material
    -Can be screwed into 2" eyepieces or other accessories with equivalent thread
    Price for each filter is 129 Euros with included shipping worldwide.

Contact me on denis0007dl(==>)gmail.com

CS

It is Supercharged, and now it have full 28mm Clear Apertures on all sides, instead 27mm Clear Aperture in original setup!

Also, eyepeice holders are finally unblocked, and fine collimation is possible without opening bino and without shifting prisms!

Original box, T2 to 1.25 inch adapter, and original front and back covers are included.

Supercharge Certificate is included like shown on picture, signed by me!

Such bino new costed approx 1250 euros shipped, without included Supercharge Service!

My price for this item is 510 euros only is with shipping worldwide!

Kindregards and all best
    CS

Original box, and original eypepiece covers are included.

In price of 510 euros only is included shipping worldwide!

Contact denis0007dl ett gmail.com

Kindregards and all best
    CS