Pyrex anneal

• Dear all

I use glass wafer and suptter pyrex on its surface.If someone can support me some paper about pyrex anneal process.I also want to know if I want to measure my pyrex film (quality),what kind of the tools that I can use?

I hope you can help me and give me some suggest

• <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">Zitat:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Original erstellt von: lien</i>
    <br />Dear all

I use glass wafer and suptter pyrex on its surface.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Hi lien,
    that seems to be very special. Can you give us a litte more information how it looks like, maybe a foto or a sketch ?
    For more information how to make tools look at the homepage by Stathis Kafalis, who is one of the most experienced ATM in Germany. http://www.geocities.com/dobsonstathis

From my own experience up to 16" mirrors, tools made from plate glass will work very well. For larger mirrors they may be too expenxsive.
    Gruß Kurt

• Hi Lien,

I guess you're talking about thin (1mm) glass and even thinner (1µm) Pyrex layer? I don't know what you mean by "quality", one thing you could do is trying to measuring the thickness and refractive index (which might change with annealing) of your layer, you can do this with ellipsometry. But I thing this is way bejond the scope of this board, if you need further information, you can contact my via e-mail.
    (harald_kroker@yahoo.de)
    Cheers
    Harald

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!