Discuss telescope collimation and OCAL Collimator

• Hello Ocal,

I don't know if I understand you correctly: do you have questions on collimation or do you want to share a tutorial?

As you are situted in Hefei/China and as your user name is "ocal": is it perhaps that your post is of commercial nature and

do you want to introduce the "Electronic Collimator" of Ocal company in Hefei to us?

Regards, Jochen

• Dear ocal,

If you want to introduca a product this way through a back door, this would not be appreciated. It is against good mannor in the european culture. Business Is not everything and people should not be fooled.

It would be better to register a commercial account and place and advertisement.

If you intend a general tutorial, thats another issue. There are already many threads on this, though.

Best regards

Dirk

• hello,I'm just talking about collimation issues, not products.If you think this way of expression is also considered as an advertisement, I can delete this thread

AND I also ask you a question. Can you tell me, if you do not have a supplier status recognized by the forum, can I post a new post in the commercial version?

• Dear ocal,

The thread is absolutely fine as it is. Collimation is a topic important to everybody in astronomy and it is free to discuss.

To my knowledge it is possible to do advertisement for products if you register as a commercial user. This Is subject to some fee. But that is s.th. you should ask the admin of the forum.

Best regards to China.

Dirk

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!