Discuss telescope collimation and OCAL Collimator

• I also sent a letter from the administrator, but there is no reply yet. I am still waiting. Thank you for your reminder.

• I also sent a letter from the administrator

Hi ocal,

this is definitely the correct way if you plan to advertise on this platform. Thumbs up! :thumbup:

Best regards, Jochen

• Hello, this post is completely technical. I have not released any commercial information. I hope to discuss collimation with you. I don’t know if it’s because of my profession that I can’t post such posts?

• Hello, this post is completely technical. I have not released any commercial information.

Hi ocal,

yes - you are right - you have not mentioned anything "commercial" so far.

I don’t know if it’s because of my profession that I can’t post such posts?

As I am a regular user, I am not in the position to tell you what to do and what not to do.

I only wanted to point out that your post may be of commercial background.

As your profession is building collimation-aids you will probably not seek advice from other users.

I had expected the discussion on how to collimate to finally lead into something like "why not use my products".

If that was not your intention and if your post really is about technical issues, I apologize.

Also, I appreciate that you have contacted the admin in order to follow the rules and also that your answers come in a polite way.

That's why I gave you the "thumbs up" in my post above.

Best regards, Jochen

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!