TS-Optics 8" f/12 Cassegrain telescope ***BEST, HA

• For sale my beautifull TS-Optics 8" f/12 Cassegrain telescope, which was hand selected as best unit in stock, by my friend director of TS Wofgang!!

Item is used pretty much, almost every day, and its old few weeks, and I really enjoyed in it a LOT, and mainly used for my binoviewers enjoyments!
    Yes, it have still enough backfocus for my Zeiss binoviewers + small prism, WITHOUT need of using any GPC, OCS, barlow etc - BEAUTIFULL!!

Scope have SUPERB internal bafling system in tube all the way, and provide beautifull image of any observed object, and its absolutely free of any colour abberation, as expected!

Item is in absolutely like NEW condition (mirrors never touched), with ZERO traces of usage of any kind both on mechanics and optics, except few signs on Vixen type rail as expected from mount used!!

I additionally bought Optics flexible Dew Shield, and payed it 44 euros + 84 euros for TS-Optics padded Transport Bag, and all these will be included with setup you will get!

Normal price for scope is 979 euros, and you will never get best, hand selected item like I do + 44 euros for Optics flexible Dew Shield + 84 euros for TS-Optics padded Transport Bag,

which was tottal 1107 Euros + additional shipping costs you have to pay!

My price for that setup is 775 Euros only with all included as described, which is HUGE 30% discount vs original new price, and prictically, all included IS like NEW!

For shipping anywhere worldwide please add 60 Euros with included fully tracking!

Contact me via PM or directly on email denis0007dl et gmail.com

Kind regards
    CS
    Denis, binoviewers expert

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!