TeleVue Delos Usermeinungen [Eng.]

• Hallo liebe Astrofreunde,

da man hierzulande noch nicht all zu viel zu den neune Delos Okularen findet, hab ich mich etwas in den englischsprachigen Foren umgeschaut und will euch hier ein paar Zitate von Delos-Benutzern posten. Speziel die Frage "Delos vs Nagler" wird für einige von Interesse sein.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">Zitat:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">The Deloi, and well as the Ethoi, are the next evolutionary step in eyepiece design. Having said that, they completely outperform all Nagler eyepieces, especially in areas of contrast, sharpness, and most importantly, (for me anyway) neutral color balance. Their uncanny, really..The shorter focal length Ethoi routinely outperform longer focal length Naglers on planetary subjects rendering a sharper, more contrasty view of which, seems to buck common logic that increased magnifications lead to softer images due to primarily atmospheric conditions. Stars are truly white, not off white..planetary color and hue is far more detectable. Deep sky objects are sharper/well defined, and the background sky is BLACK..allowing you to see faint color in DSOs. The Deloi is essentially a more affordable Ethos with a smaller field, and greater eye relief and imo, and from preliminary testing of one Delos eyepiece, even FURTHER outperforms an Ethos EP in areas of contrast and sharpness.

If you can live with the smaller field, yet appreciate the longer eyerelief, and greater performance in areas aforementioned..by all means pick up a few Deloi..they are fantastic! <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">Zitat:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Having done field comparisons, I agree with Adrian. The Delos eyepieces, if you can afford them, would be "lifetime" eyepieces. You now will have 17.3, 10, and 6mm to pick among. Alvin Huey, a consummate observer, says they even slightly outperform the Ethos eyepieces when it comes to seeing faint targets.
    Whereas there are other characteristics of eyepieces that are as important as the pure ability to see faint targets, that certainly speaks highly of them.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">Zitat:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">The reason I'm making the change is two-fold. My favorite EP is my 17mm T4 Nagler. I absolutely love the fact that I see the entire FOV as soon as I put my eye to the EP. I've never had the same views with the T6's or Ethoi. I get that view with the Delos. And that comes down to eye relief. The other reason is contrast. And the Delos definitely out performs the Naglers. That was my first reaction when looking through them. Fantastic contrast. I took them up for Bob Kepple to try on Friday and that was his reaction too. Very dark background...<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">Zitat:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">The Deloses (I find "Deloi" and "Ethoi" a little precious for this old boy's tastes....LOL) are both good eyepieces. The Deloses are fine--I always loved the Panoptics--but they cannot compare to an Ethos. 100-degrees of heaven I call it. If you are a deep sky observer using any type of telescope, you owe it to yourself to at least consider the Ethoses.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">Zitat:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">I've tried a lot of Eps and am a bit jaded here. I do love Ethos, but if I had to choose between my Ethos and Delos, I think I'd take the Delos. Because of its lighter weight, the Delos is more compatible with the other Eps you probably have, so you won't be fighting with balance issues all night; it's more comfortable to use; and has slightly greater clarity. There's a wonderful "immediacy" in this EP that for me makes up for the "only" 72 degree FOV. I just think it's better all round and ultimately you'll have more fun with it and save some money. I won't deny, however, that on special occasions, the Ethos will blow you away.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Hoffe das geht so in Ordnung und es hilft jemanden weiter. Mir jedenfalls hat es sehr geholfen. Eventuell kommt noch eine Übersetzungen. Die Zitate stammen aus

http://www.deepskyforum.com/showthread.php?71-Delos-v-Nagler

http://stargazerslounge.com/to…ype-6-11mm-or-delos-10mm/

Grüße Stefan

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!