STS-119 EVA-2 von der Erde neue interesante Bilder

• STS-119 spacewalker: new interesting processings

http://www.startje.be/vieuw.php?qid=335219

youtube:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

It was March of this year when I managed to capture that spacewalk pic. Some of you may remember.

A short summery: During the STS-119 mission to the ISS, it was during EVA-2 on March 21, with the
    spacewalkers Steve Swanson and Joe Acaba. They were at the moment of pass over Europe working
    at the Port 3 truss. It was great luck they were working on the Earth-facing side, for the deployment
    of the nadir UCCAS (Unpressurized Cargo Carrier Attachment System) during the pass.
    Exactly at the work-location, a light detail appeared in the frames taken in the best moments of seeing.
    Analysing carefully video recording data from the helmet cams of the spacewalkers it became clear the
    spacewalker located Earth-faced the most should be Joe Acaba.
    To find out the point of pass over the observing location in the NASA-recordings, the point of
    sunset in both the recordings from the station and the observing location was a great help.

The result shown here (attached) is accomplished from new processing of the best frames taken
    7 seconds later then the early image, see here: http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap090410.html

All necessary data is on the image. With some imagination you may be able to see
    even the back of the white-suited spacewalker, see the inset.
    Take the time to watch it carefully and enjoy!

Best wishes,
    Ralf
    http://ralfvandebergh.startje.be/vieuw.php?qid=303316

• Hallo Ralf,

also ich habe jetzt ja schon ein paar Deiner fantastischen Aufnahmen der ISS gesehen. Aber Ausseneinsätze an der Station habe ich noch nie gesehen. Da bin ich jetzt echt baff. Hut ab vor Deiner Arbeit. Bin mal gespannt, wann Du uns die Flaggen auch den Raumanzügen präsentieren kannst. [;)]

Clear skies,

Harry

• Hallo Harry,

Danke sehr für deine Antwort. Damals hatten alle Faktoren günstig gespielt. Das ist sehr selten...

Viele Grüsse,
    Ralf

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">Zitat:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Original erstellt von: derterrier</i>
    <br />Hallo Ralf,

also ich habe jetzt ja schon ein paar Deiner fantastischen Aufnahmen der ISS gesehen. Aber Ausseneinsätze an der Station habe ich noch nie gesehen. Da bin ich jetzt echt baff. Hut ab vor Deiner Arbeit. Bin mal gespannt, wann Du uns die Flaggen auch den Raumanzügen präsentieren kannst. [;)]

Clear skies,

Harry
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

• <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">Zitat:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Original erstellt von: Ralf Vandebergh</i>
    <br />Hallo Harry,

Danke sehr für deine Antwort. Damals hatten alle Faktoren günstig gespielt. Das ist sehr seltsam..

Viele Grüsse,
    Ralf

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">Zitat:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Original erstellt von: derterrier</i>
    <br />Hallo Ralf,

Clear skies,

Harry

• Vielen Dank Marcel.
    Ich habe jetz auch eine überraschende Farbversion eingefügt.

Ralf

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">Zitat:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Original erstellt von: Max</i>
    <br />Gaaaaanz großes Lob, Ralf !

CS
    Marcel

• Und für wer sich gerne youtube Filmschen ansieht,
    jetz das ganse aucn nog mal dort:

Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Viele Grüsse,
    Ralf

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">Zitat:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Original erstellt von: Ralf Vandebergh</i>
    <br />STS-119 spacewalker: new interesting processings

http://www.startje.be/vieuw.php?qid=335219

It was March of this year when I managed to capture that spacewalk pic. Some of you may remember.

A short summery: During the STS-119 mission to the ISS, it was during EVA-2 on March 21, with the
    spacewalkers Steve Swanson and Joe Acaba. They were at the moment of pass over Europe working
    at the Port 3 truss. It was great luck they were working on the Earth-facing side, for the deployment
    of the nadir UCCAS (Unpressurized Cargo Carrier Attachment System) during the pass.
    Exactly at the work-location, a light detail appeared in the frames taken in the best moments of seeing.
    Analysing carefully video recording data from the helmet cams of the spacewalkers it became clear the
    spacewalker located Earth-faced the most should be Joe Acaba.
    To find out the point of pass over the observing location in the NASA-recordings, the point of
    sunset in both the recordings from the station and the observing location was a great help.

The result shown here (attached) is accomplished from new processing of the best frames taken
    7 seconds later then the early image, see here: http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap090410.html

All necessary data is on the image. With some imagination you may be able to see
    even the back of the white-suited spacewalker, see the inset.
    Take the time to watch it carefully and enjoy!

Best wishes,
    Ralf
    http://ralfvandebergh.startje.be/vieuw.php?qid=303316

• Hier ist eine mehre ausgedehnte Presentation:
    (jetz auch oben eingestellt)

Ralf

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!