Star Party Munich / Bavaria

• First I apologies for this in English, but I need to ask this in a German Speaking Forum.

Can anyone tell me of groups or a web site that has details of Star Parties in the Munich / Bavaria Region.

Thanks

Dave

• Hi Dave,

I believe that there aren't any Star Parties in the region of Munich any more. The last was was abolished last year I believe. If you are interested in meeting spare-time astronomers in the area of Munich, I could recommend you to take a look at http://www.atmn.info (in German). This is a group of about 30 astronomers that meet once a month in a restaurant in Dachau.
    Telescope nights are held as often as possible at various places in the area around Munich, depending on who is going to come and where the skies are clear. If you are interested, you can send me an email (dietzel(==>)lx200gps.de) and I will tell you more about this group of astronomers. I am always interested in finding new people that are interested in astronomy in the area around Munich, since I live in Munich myself.

Best regards,
    Martin

• Hello Dave,

as Martin (Scorpio) said, there is no official large star party in Bavaria anymore, but in the Munich area there are a lot of private activities.

Are you giong to stay here for a longer time? or just for hollydays?
    You want to meet people for observing? or just talk "eyepieces" and "star dust" or both?

I live in Munich too

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!