Discuss telescope collimation and OCAL Collimator

• Hello, there is a PC version for 185 dollars, and the cost of transportation and tariffs must also be considered. One collimator can collimate all mirrors, and no collimating tool can collimate the secondary mirror better than it.

• Hello, sorry I don’t understand the meaning of (Allerdings gefällt mir das ConeCenter nicht besonders, mir ist das Cheshire lieber)very well

• hier auch nochmal die Frage: Kann man das Ganze nicht auch ohne optische Hilfsmittel ausrichten? Mir scheint es so.

Hello, in my opinion, the problem of collimation is not because of who is the problem, but because of the tool.

• Hello, I think many of your ideas are very good. Many inventions and new creations in the world are very simple. For example, after the invention of the first aspirin drug, we knew that her chemical equation was like this. It's simple, it's acetylsalicylic acid, but the problem is that it's too difficult for the first chemist to invent him. That's what I want to say.

• Verstehe schon, dass sowas in geringen Stückzahlen teuer ist. Mal ganz ehrlich, für einen laser kann man 200 Euro ausgeben.

Für einen gmk noch mehr...

Interessanter fände ich, einen Adapter für vorhandene Kameras wie die ASI. Warum noch eine Kamera kaufen...

Ich mache das mit meine ASI 120 und der Linse, die dabei ist. Einen Adapter dazu habe ich mir gedruckt. Ist natürlich nicht optimal das ganze... Im sharpcap kann man sich die Kreise Überblenden lassen, da braucht man keine extra Software.

Gruß,

Martin

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!