STF Mirage 7" 180/1800 Deluxe | Vixen ED115S apo doublet | Losmandy G11

• Dear star friends, I am selling my astrostuff:

1. STF Mirage 7" 180/1800mm F10 maksutov
    2. Vixen ED115S 115/890 F7,7 apo doublet refractor
    3. Losmandy G11 mount + Losmandy HD Tripod

1. About the STF Mirage 7"

The STF Mirage is almost in new condition and gives very sharp images. I also have a test report (0,972 strehl (!)). Excellent for moon & planets and deep sky. Focusing is smooth and without mirror shift. It is the Deluxe variant, which means that there is a fan to speed up cooling if desired. The Deluxe variant has sharper optics than the regular variant. STF was the continuation of a team from the legendary Intes and is known as one of the best makers of maksutovs in the world. The scope is collimation proof. It has enough back focus to use a binoviewer without GPC / barlow, which is how I always observe. The telescope comes with the following (I still have the original boxes): - Test report and quality certificate - 60mm Stellarvue illuminated finder - Red dot viewfinder - Baader Clicklock diagonal holder - Storage bag (mint condition) - Detachable dew cap - Solid Vixen dovetail.

2. About the Vixen ED115S

I hereby also offer my Vixen ED115S for sale. It is a 115/890mm F7.7 doublet apo refractor. The scope is in good condition, few scratches on the outside but clean and brilliant Japanese quality optics (a near match to Takahashi's). It includes a 10x50 viewfinder and a better Baader diagonal holder.

3. About the Losmandy G11 + HD Tripod

And last but not least I offer my near mint Losmandy G11 for sale, with digital drive (full tracking). The mount is on an original Losmandy HD Tripod; solid as a rock. The mount has been upgraded with better Ovision worm axles. The illuminated polar finder is also included. Otherwise complete and well-maintained, and has been serviced recently. The mount has mainly been used in an observatory. I have a counterweight and also some extras / spare parts (including spare cables, motors and a Vixen-Losmandy saddle).

I live in the middle of the Netherlands, where the everything can be picked up. Price for the STF Mirage is EUR 1900, for the Vixen ED115S EUR 1300 and for the Losmandy G11 EUR 1700. Or everything together for EUR 4500. I am open to serious offers.

• I will lower the prices. The STF Mirage is now EUR 1750 and the Losmandy G11+Tripod & accessories EUR 1500, or both together for EUR 3.000. If you want to make a bid instead, you can also send me a message.

• Vixen is sold. STF Mirage is available again because buyer did not turn up.

G11 can also be sent using DHL and PayPal. G11 price is now EUR 1300 not including Geoptik Vixen-Losmandy saddle (original Losmandy is included).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!