APM 152 mm F/8 ED APO Doublet with 2.5" focuser **

• For sale my beautifull APM 152 mm F/8 ED APO Doublet reractor, with 2.5" focuser, with HIGH STREHL 0.966!!

All APM paperworks with test report included!

Item is hand selected, as best item from stock, and for such unit, with such high Strehl, you will have to pay approx 400 euros more than normal price!

Item is used A LOT, and I really enjoy in it a long period of time (bought 16th August 2018.), and mainly use it with my binoviewers enjoyments!
    Scope provide beautifull image of any observed object, super sharp, high contrast, with absolutely non visibe colour abberation!
    I additionally Installed, and machine, Baader 2 inch special adapter for focusser, so I saved a lot more light path vs original ClickLock which was previously installed.
    Not only more precious light path is preserved for binoviewer users, but holding of any equipment is now much more sturdier in place!
    All included is in absolutely like NEW condition (lenses never touched), with ZERO traces o usage of any kind both on mechanics and optics, and even Losmandy type rail have ZERO marks on it, so its actually like you are buying NEW item, and upgraded!!
    Normal price for APM 152 mm is 2890 euros + 400 euros for hand selection and high Strehl + 70 euros for Baader additionally added 2 inch better adapter for focusser, which would be tottal
    3360 euros + shipping!!

My price for that setup is 2099 Euros only + 60 euros for shipping anywhere worldwide,

and you save here HUGE 60% over original price you would pay!!

Instead super heavy hard case, I will include two additionally bough Orion soft cases!
    I will also include original 2 inch ClickLock adapter for focusser!

Contact me via PM or via email denis0007dl et gmail.com, or via Viber or Whatsapp 00385 95 3655 744

Kind regards
    CS
    Denis, binoviewers expert

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!